Returning Player LF Guild

I stopped playing WoW back during SL and unfortunately missed all of DF as I was just able to come back a little over a week ago.

I work third shift, so I’m usually only available late nights and early mornings. 8pm cst - noon cst the following day. I’m not looking for anything specific, as I enjoy all content (PvP - only occasionally though), so im up to do most content a guild would like to do or progress in.

Currently I do not have a main since TWW drops next month and I transferred from my old dead server to Hellscream. I plan on having a main of all 3 roles, but I generally spend more time Tanking/Healing than dps and the way it looks for TWW, I’ll still be doing the same then. I mainly tank with Warrior/Druid/Pally (love using Brewmaster, but I’m not great with it lol) and heal with Druid/Monk (Priest is wip atm). With all that said, I’m not opposed to filling any role or class that would be needed or useful to the guild. (Except Rogue, im just really bad at playing Rogues)

Lastly, im just looking to have fun and relax. Ive played on and off since vanilla and enjoy everything the game has to offer. If im not gearing a character/working on a profession, I’m either doing Tmog runs or trying out new playstyles. As a final note, this is a big one, I like to joke around. So if you’re easily offended, I’m probably not a good match for your guild. (Life is too short to get hurt over small stuff)

Hi Arthùr,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey, Arthur,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific, which I believe should fit with your desired times. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, always clear heroic.
A consistent raider would be a great addition to our team, mostly looking for heals/dps right now–if any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Hello,
Welcome back but if you are on stormrage Guild Name Unknow is always look to add new people to come and hang out with us. Just message me in game or on BN. Layladar or Babiblu85#1527
happy hunting

Hey there! My friends and i are building out a guild for the war within. We are small now but are super active in discord and have been doing a lot of M+ and we will be dipping our toes into normal/aotc if we get the roster for it. We are also happy to help returning or new players learn the ropes.

If that seems interesting to you feel free to let me know here or dm me on discord at @smokinhotginger

Looking forward to chatting!

Hello! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!

As of July 23, 2024 join any guild on any realm. No server transfers necessary.

GUILD INFORMATION: Horde and Alliance. PVP, PVE
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large active 13 yr old player friendly guild where you can find many guild events scheduled on the in game calendar.

Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies. Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! We love fun! For more information contact the guild GM (info below).

RBG’s for all guildies 4 nights a week. RBG push team 2 nights a week. **Recruiting a team leader/target caller to lead another push team. **

ABOUT OUR PROG RAID TEAM: AOTC every season and some mythic kills. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background. Contact our raid lead (info below), if interested in progression raiding with us. Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern).

PROG RAID LEAD BNET: Death#12773
Raid lead Discord: olrazzledazl
GUILD GM BNET: Stormy#1445