Returning player LF Guild

Hey I’ve been a Classic/SoD addict since taking a break from DF since the beginning of S2.

I am looking for a guild with a lot of interest in M+ & efficient Heroic clears.
Available any day of the week and flexible with times.

DF S1 I was doing 23/24s and reached 7/8M on my BDK. Am playing Lock for S4 & TWW.

2 Likes

Hey Squadw!

not sure what server you’re looking on (not that it will matter soon enough!)

Feel free to reach out to me via discord if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Hey Squadw. Squirrely Inc is looking for a warlock to fill out our raiding group. We are all continuously running keys as well. Our recruitment post is here check it out and let me know via btag or discord if we might be a fit. We can always run some keys to see if it what you are looking for. Cheers.

Yo what’s going on Squadw. We’re currently looking to bolster our heroic team to efficiently clear heroic early, and eventually move to mythic later in the season/into TWW

Link here if you wanna have a read :slightly_smiling_face: (A/H) Khaz/Dath/Aman <Pixels> 9/9H - Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic raid team - Casuals welcome

Hi Squadw. Not sure what raid time you are looking at. Perth Guild is a GMT+8 raiding Mon/Wed. We have a really solid core, some ex-CE players, but are a more casual AOTC focused guild that does some mythic if enough people are on. Looking for preferably 3k and above M+ players and/or solid AOTC players also capable of downing the first 3-4 mythic bosses if we can get enough mythic capable players.
Message me on discord - allordisc if interested in talking more