Returning Player LF Guild

Looking for a casual guild to run Titan Stone Beta/Uld/Onyxia/TOGC with. I’ve been on a LONG break on WOTLK. Haven’t actively played since the early days of Phase 2 release. Would love to find a cool group to chill and gear with. I work from home/online some I’m flexable to fit in almost any raid day/time. Though Weekends are preferable. Guild does not have to be large or anything. Just want a small group to start gearing in Titan Stone Betas and Ulda/ect.

I’m full Phase 1 BiS with a few pieces of Ulduar gear.

• Warrior
  • +4.5k Fury(Main) / 4.3k Prot(Off)
  • Active
  • Experienced
  • Flexable

If you’re looking for a Warrior to fill out a raid slot or even just new guild lookin to build up players I’d love to join and progress with you! Please either leave a comment here OR message me ingame. Lolsteelz

Hey Lol, if you’re still looking, my guild Cringelords is recruiting. We’re also in the same boat as yourself, we’re a group of friends from Vanilla Classic that started-up again, and we are tight-knit, helpful, and looking for more people to fill out our raid team. We’re looking for people to grow with, and build something with!!! Contact me on discord at smokey9715 or in game on Limacharlie or Bohica

Smoke