Returning player LF guild (Ghostlands H)

Hunter LF guild. Still leveling right now but I now have a lot of free time. Looking to raid to the very end of this content. If you would like to have me, send me a message here or ingame. Ingame name on Ghostlands is Hotharu. Tauren hunter. Thanks in advance!

Hello Relucife, we are an 8/8H guild that is looking for some more DPS to go into Mythic with. Our raid nights are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. hit me up if you would like to talk more, info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hello, do you play late nights? When you are ready for raids, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi there!

Thank you for reading my post

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE) is a casual guild with mature, friendly and engaging members.

We are looking for people to join our core mythic + teams and raid team.

Currently looking for people to push 10’s+ and progress through Heroic EP!

We are accepting new players/returning players and will help anyone who needs it.

We currently need all classes.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:00pm EST

If you have any questions feel free to add me on either bnet/discord. I am always available.

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366