Returning Player LF Friends

Hi friends, I’m back and trying to give WoW another shot. I’ve never been a hardcore player but I’ve dabbled through the years.

Long time MMO player that never found my home in Azeroth. I’ve become quite burned out on FFXIV recently and the changes to the leveling system made me want to give WoW an honest go this time.

About me as a player; like I mentioned I’m a long time MMO player and I value community before progression. I’ve never been a super social person IRL but maintain lifelong friendships with people I’ve met in games long since shut down. I spend the majority of my social media time on Reddit and discord and am very active in many communities. Im located in the PNW my husband and I are both avid gamers with full time commitments but reserve as much time as we can for our games. I’d ultimately like to find a community of mature players I can find a home in for years to come.

Currently on Stormrage, alliance. Not looking to go super speed to endgame/raiding. Mostly looking for a casual/social guild I can chat with maybe do some dungeons and such with while I warm up to raiding. Not super stuck on alliance or this server. Would be willing to transfer or roll Horde for the right guild.

1 Like

Good Day Sprightly!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!

Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

Unfortunately Descendants of Lore is facing some lulls right now with some going to New World and Diablo, and there isn’t a lot on outside of weekends and raids, but we are trying to regroup. We are a group of adults who are a mostly social introverts and spend much of our social time in games. I myself am also from the PNW and spend much of my time on Reddit also. Since our guild is a bit quiet right now outside of raids and your mostly looking for social I wont sell you on that, but our guild does hold a community channel for friends from outside of guild to help invite for M+ and things like that. I will leave our spam below, if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or Discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Shaman, Boomkin, Death Knight, Monk, Warrior and/or Mage to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14 people after losing some to New World and Diablo.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

1 Like

Good morning, Sprightly! We would love to have you join our family if we sound like a good fit! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is NOT required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Welcome back ,hope you find a home soon with us or elsewhere. MMOs are so much more fun with friends. Please see my blurb below and if it sounds like a place you could call home please do not hesitate to reach out.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

:slight_smile:
We have no raid teams or days and just putter about collecting, dailies, and sometimes killing things dead. Really dead. 13 alts to one dungeon … over and over… and over. We can’t compete with the guilds that do it all, and we can be quiet-ish, but have the best hearts.

Good luck finding your home. It makes a difference, and it’s your time. <3
Introverts Helping Introverts

2 Likes

Hello Sprightly!

We’re always looking for new members to join the fun. Our raid times are in PST time as a good majority of the original crew are West Coast folks. I’ll drop our recruitment link and if it looks promising to you, drop one of us a line! (also note, members are not required to raid, if they don’t want to)

Errant Venture is a semi-casual AOTC guild on Whisperwind-Dentarg that enjoys killing raid bosses and having fun!

Two raid teams and two raid times:
Monday/ Tuesday 830pm EST to 1030pm EST - Murloc Mayhem
Wednesday / Thursday 8pm EST to 10pm EST - Smashing Puppets

Whisper me on my BTAG kohmet#1597 if you are interested

I’ve done some investigating into your merry band of misfits and they sound like a good fit! Instead of paying for a transfer since I’m not attached to any of my lowbies I’ll probably roll a new toon over on Greymane this evening so I can check things out! I like the vibe of the Brigade!

2 Likes

If you’re still looking for a group to run with, I run a casual, kind guild on Whisperwind–we’re raiding heroic and normal and run all levels of content during the week. I would love to tell you more about us! discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Hey there Sprightly I would love to chat with you to see if we might be a good fight for each other, I run a casual M+/Raiding Guild on the Eredar server cluster. Please feel free to add me via Btag: Kitsune#1784 or Discord : Sinafay#3443. I look forward to possibly hearing from you.