Returning player lf casual raiding guild

I have been playing for about 4 weeks after a 4 year layoff. I am getting geared up and am currently ilvl 452 and wanting to start raiding again. I have done most of the fights on normal in Ny’alotha, but don’t know them well. I also want to start doing Mythic dungeons and M+. I would be fine raiding with guild alt runs, since I am not at heroic level of raiding, neither gear or boss knowledge wise. I learn quickly and I usually don’t stand in stuff…

I am easy going, play well with others and am reliable about raid times. I have discord.

I wonder if there is a guild out there that would have a place for me?

Send me a reply or hit me up as naknek#1627 if you would like to talk.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game with any questions Grimmy#1990

heres our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #349 by Eskey-area-52