Returning player LF AOTC+

Hi all,

I’m a returning player looking for a solid team to get back up to speed with for this tier and beyond. Looking for an EST horde guild that wraps up raids before 11. Ramping up a fresh DH that I would prefer to play, but will play any melee or ranged, sans mage. Post your spam here and I will reach out if we are a good fit.

A bit about myself:

• I’ve raided at various levels since WOTLK, focusing on AOTC / early mythic prog.
  • Multi-class DPS / tank player. Prefer to play my DH this tier
  • Most of my characters are on Illidan-horde.
  • Work from home, so putting in the time is never an issue.
  • Looking to get further into mythic towards CE, long term.
  • Min/max driven player.

We would be interested in talking to you more.

[H] [Mal’Ganis] < Small Indie Guild> 10/11N 1/11H is currently recruiting to solidify our raid roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones. Built upon a strong core group of raiders, our goal is to maintain a fun, engaging and competitive atmosphere while pushing content.

Backed by leadership with an extensive history of AotC and mythic raiding experience, we are looking to establish not only an AotC raid team, but a community. We have rapidly progressed through Normal SFO, and are ready to start our Heroic push! We are constantly running keys, improving ourselves individually and as a group.

Raid days/times:

• Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Melee: Shaman/DH

• Ranged: Warlock/Mage/Shaman

• Healers: Shaman/MW Monk

If your class is not listed above we encourage you to still reach out as our philosophy here is to “bring the player, not the class” and as such we are always on the lookout for exceptional players to add to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact one of the following:

Discord- Dewki#6225 - Warbroken#1542
B.net- Layindatpipe#1399 - Warbroken#1488

bump it up

Hello, i’d like to throw my little guild into the ring. We’d take any class except hunter. there’s too many of us already! I’ll drop my add below and if we look like we could be a good fit, i’d love to have you contact one or two of us to chat!

Sundays are no good for me at that time slot.

I’m still looking

Here I am once again, falling into pieces

Hi
Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Come join us! Eternal Citadel on Madoran AOTC guild raiding Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm EST. We are 11/11N 3/11 H currently and are looking for dps in any variety. Play what you like! Message me Sazmoto#1334 for an invite!

Messages sent out to those that replied. Still on the hunt

Area 52 Horde. We raid Normal Fri 7-10 EST and Heroic Saturday 7-10 EST. We are Currently 7/11 N 2/11 H and recruiting active players for raid, and m+. We are doin 12-15 keys and looking for a DK, Mage, Monk dps and healers. Abusive.cc for more info or give me a shout.