Returning Player LF AOTC Guild for TWW - Maining Healer

Took a break a few months into DF season 3. Looking for established guild focused on AOTC and M+ keys in TWW. Ok to dip into Mythic raiding.

Mained dps in DF and have experience with tanking and healing. I’ve decided to main healer in TWW. I have all healer classes leveled to 70 and leveling each of them to 80 when 11.0 is released. Reach out to me here if you’re interested and specific healer(s) you’re looking for.

Thank you!

** Edit ** *********

Searching for a late night guild looking for a healer or two as I play them all. I’m ok to switch to another healer and gear them mid-season to fit the guilds’ needs.

Raid and M+ start times I’m available: 8 pm PST / 9 MST / 10 CST / 11 pm EST. Any evening Mon-Sun works for me.

I’m a mom of a pre-teen and I only seriously play when my kiddo goes down for the night.

However, I’m also flexible and available to run M+ keys anytime on the weekends with sufficient notice or scheduled M+ events already in place.

Thank you again! I look forward to your reply.

Hi there, Lunavvah,

Luxgarde is recruiting a raid healer. We are AOTC focused with raids on Friday (10 PM to midnight Eastern Time) and Saturday (9 PM to midnight Eastern Time).

We are especially interested in the following healers: Priest, Evoker, Monk.

I have pasted our guild ad below. Please feel free to take a look and message me, @original_luxa on Discord, if we sound like a good fit!

Best,
Luxa

Luxgarde is a small, raid-focused guild which aims to foster a genuine camaraderie within our membership. If you’re searching for good fun and epic kills, drop me a line at original_luxa on Discord.

Luxgarde is located on the Exodar / Alleria / Medivh / Khadgar realm cluster. While players on these realms are especially encouraged to apply, we are currently welcoming any and all to our raid team. With cross-faction guilds already here and cross-realm guilds coming in The War Within, raiders who join now can choose to transfer, or to remain on their home realm.

We want to enjoy World of Warcraft, and we believe the best way to do so is to play alongside a welcoming group of like-minded players. WoW is not our second job; most of us have full-time jobs, families, and real-life commitments, which categorically supersede anything in-game.

We welcome raiders of all backgrounds and experience levels, and are excited and happy to teach raiding basics and more complex raid principles! Our raid leaders are also confident in explaining highlights of boss mechanics so that new raiders can hit their stride right away!

Schedule

• Fridays @ 10 PM Eastern Time: Progression Raiding
  • Saturdays @ 9 PM Eastern Time: Progression or Other Raiding (Timewalking / Achievement / Etc.)

Goals

• AOTC
  • Glory raid achievements

Requirements

• Level 70
  • English fluency
  • Positivity, kindness, and patience
  • A drive to improve as a World of Warcraft PvE player
  • Ability to commit to scheduled guild raid times and willingness to provide advance notice of absences whenever reasonable and possible
  • Fun-focused attitude

NOT Requirements

• Heroic raid experience (Normal or LFR experience is strongly preferred but not required)
  • High parses
  • Numbers-focused attitude
  • More than 5 hours of commitment per week

Raid Slots

• Tank: None Open
  • Healer: Two Open
  • DPS: Open

Please note: Luxgarde rejects any and all behavior that demeans others on the basis of race, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or socioeconomic status. Additionally, we welcome banter but reject bullying, regardless of the seniority or skill of involved parties. Our guild maintains a zero-tolerance policy against the use of slurs, hateful language, or language or behavior which violates the principles outlined here.

Come chat with us at discord.gg/Q8Hpx9hjfQ or message original_luxa on Discord!

1 Like

Yo! Man I Love Frogs is looking for more like minded people for Mythic Raiding! We strive to push higher each season with a more fun/laid back raid experience. Located on Muradin, we’re looking for new and veteran players alike! If you’re not up for raiding that’s fine too, we’d still love you have you join our ranks and chat it up with us on discord.

Discord - DreadWarden

Hello. My group disbanded knights is looking for healers for s4 and TWW we are semi hardcore two nights a week. Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 10 CST any healer class welcome. Message @ kingbeezus on discord for more info

Still looking for a guild searching for raid and m + healer(s) (I play them all ).

Prefer late night raiding and m+ keys no earlier than 8 pm PST / 11 pm EST start time any night of the week.

Hi! I’m Embearished from Unyielding on Lightbringer and I’d love to chat with you about our raid team! We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 CST and we’re looking for healers and ranged dps. Please contact me on discord if you’d like to know more about our team!

Hi there! I am Selenitic with Reloaded on Stormrage. We are currently looking for a Holy Pally for AOTC/M+, and going into Mythic raid casually. We are only looking to push ourselves until we aren’t having fun anymore, as we enjoy the game and don’t want to see it as a 2nd job. We went 4/9M ATDH in S3, and multiple players obtained 3k IO last season. We currently raid 8-11pm CST on Sun/Mon. If you are interested, I would love to chat! You can reach me here, discord: Selenitic, or bnet: QQQ#1679

Hi Luxu!

Thank you for your reply. The raid start times to early for me. I’ve updated my original post to include the times I’m available.

Bumps. This is one of my druids.

Hi Hazis,

Thank you for your reply. I’m seeking a Heroic raiding guild. Thanks again for reaching out!

Bumps. This is my healy monk!

Hi Banokjek!

Thank you for your reply. The raid start times are to early for me. I’ve updated my original post to include the start times I’m available. I appreciate you reaching out though.

Bumps. This is one of my healy shams.

Hi Nyrak!

Thank you for your reply. The raid start times are to early for me. I’ve updated my original post to include the times I’m available.

Bumps. This is one of my healy priests.

Hi Selenitic!

Thank you for your reply. The raid start times are to early for me. I’ve updated my original post. Thanks again for reaching out!

Bumps. Guild looking for healer in TWW

Hello There Lunavvah!

We are Gamer Down, a new guild formed during S3 of Dragonflight. While our goal is a quick AOTC every season, we also like to push our limits into Mythic! We’re also start later than most guild so hopefully our raid times work for you!

Our current progression is 3/8M, 3/9M, and 4/9M in the awakened raids. We are looking to add more players to our mythic roster for s4 and The War Within to push for CE. We also have a ton of m+'ers who love to push keys!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:

Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Or reach out to me with any questions:

Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN | Mythic Progression Guild TUES/THURS 10pm - 1am EST | LFM DPS/HEALS

Hi Lunavvah!

We have a few that hop on when the kiddos are down for the night. I think the times would work out and we can always use a healer of whatever you’re preference is at the time. There are a few of us that switch up for whatever the guild is looking for, and more that swap to get fresh gameplay around patch/expansion launches.

We’re OMG Becky, yes our guild leader is a little nuts but the fun kind! We raid Tues-Weds 8pm-10pm PST and are most active around those times during the week. We’ve gotten AOTC throughout Dragonflight, run keys on off nights, and get involved in some non-wow games from time to time. Feel free to get in touch if you think that would fit what you’re looking for!

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

1 Like

Hi Ceridar!

Thank you for your reply! The guild name is perfect! I laughed as I can hear it in my head. The times are great. I’ll reach out to both in Discord shortly.