Returning Player LF a weekend Raiding guild

Hello!
Im looking for a guild that is doing BFA content. I just re-subbed after taking a year break from content. I am mostly looking for a weekend guild that raids Thursday, Friday or Saturday evenings or late nights. I have played WoW on and off since WOTLK clearing all raid content except for Warlords and BFA’s raids. I am a very quick learner in a raiding and M+ environment and will be able to gear up quickly. I am currently on Proudmoore, and would ideally like to stay on the server, but would be willing to move under the right circumstances.

If you have any questions add me on Bnet Baratheon#1147. Thanks for your time!

If you’re down to consider server changing, then Order on Dalaran is currently recruiting some dps. We’re a late night weekend raiding guild. Raid times are Friday/Saturday 11:30pm EST - 2am EST. We do m+ during the week/day and we do the raid thing during the week. We took a break towards the end of the last raid tier and are rebuilding our team. If you want to talk more or whatever, my bnet is Resto#11728

Yes, that sounds great! I just sent a request.

Received and accepted!

Hi Vsizzle,
If you do consider server jumping, we’re a 2 night raiding guild who need more dps!
We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) which is 7-10 pacific and 9-12 eastern.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last time someone recorded one… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come progress with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

I hope you consider us! If not I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922