Returning player LF a mythic guild for shadowlands

Hey everyone! I have been on a break for a few months now and I am looking for a guild to join to ride with into shadowlands and beyond!

Class: I am looking to play my Unholy DK

Raiding/WoW experience: I have been raiding mostly since Wrath with some breaks sprinkled in.

What I am looking for in a guild:

While CE is a nice goal it’s not something I am wanting to go all try hard for. I am just looking to have fun and enjoy the game and have some laughs. That being said I would like to gain cutting edge if that goal is obtainable.

Raid times I can attend:

It depends on the days honestly. Usually during the week I am available during the evenings from 6 pm to 11 pm central time. It doesn’t have to be in that exact time frame, but rather just a rough window of time give or take. Weekends it’s basically the same but can do a little bit earlier times than what is listed above.

Anyways can’t wait to hear from you! If I don’t hear from you I still appreciate you taking the time to check in on my post :slight_smile:.

You can reach me at my battle tag or discord
Battle.net tag: Desolation#11907
Discord: Desolation#1245

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to join us. Were Meta a guild on illidan we are focusing on CE in shadowlands with raiders from 12/12M to 9/12M feel free to reach out if you want to talk more hopefully we hear from you my Btag is Jormac#11345

1 Like

Added you!

Still looking :slight_smile:

Barely Trash is looking for members and friends!

We raid 6:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST, Tuesdays and Sundays.

If you’re still reading, there’s more. I’ll be 100% honest with you. We raid heroic because we’re perpetually afflicted by mysteriously low recruitment. Probably because we wait until last minute to recruit, and then don’t do it aggressively enough. And then real life strikes and takes a bunch of people at once. Historically, when we had the numbers back in Legion, we got midway through mythic raids.

Still reading? Okay, so we were established on Illidan early in Legion. Magno, our guild leader and raid leader, is this amazing combination of hostage negotiator and UN diplomat. He’s really amazing. His two officers are just a bunch of slackers. Drama is non-existent. We’re an adult guild, and chat has very few restrictions on it, as a bit of a warning. We have a couple of good-natured trolls, and sometimes it takes a bit of wrangling to get their jokes under control, but it does happen.

We do expect members to bring their own flasks/pots, but when we can afford it, we do pay for raider repairs. Raiders typically redistribute BOP gear that they don’t want that drops in raid to others who do want it via random roll, even if they can disenchant it. BOEs are basically left to the discretion of who ever had it drop. Some will give it to someone who needs it, but very frequently, the person who wants it will offer gold for the item, and the raider will then sell the item at a discount. Or you can just put it up on the AH. Or use it.

M+ runs are frequently held with guild members, and are typically organized organically via guild discord. Just be warned that guild channels typically aren’t held sacred, and that M+ run channel that started with five people in it might end with ten instead.

Right now, guild activity is rather quiet since it’s the end of the xpac and prepatch hasn’t started yet, but as of yesterday, we had thirteen Shadowlands raid signups on the guild discord.

If this sounds like something that you might want to investigate, contact Magno at McMattMatt#1175 on discord, or myself at Scrysis#3989. You can also send me an in-game mail to either Scrye or Scryii (both on Illidan, of course!).

Thanks for replying! But that might be a tad bit late for me :frowning:

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Still searching!

Hey there! Seems like you may be a good fit for us. I added you on Discord. Looking forward to speaking with you later!