Returning Player LF a home (Morning Guild/Late Night)

Hello Folks! (Some reason i cant pull up my other post so ill just make a new one)

Im returning after a couple month haitus. Looking for a new home. Casual raiding m+ whatever i find that fits.

I used to be a hardcore raider but with my shift being afternoons for work i had to leave my raid group. If i were to get back into raiding id prefer a morning group. Days dont matter. I can play any class and faction the guild needs when i find the right group!

Ive played since BC and have usually kept up with every class each expansion. Knowladgeable of the game and quick to pick up fight mechanics.

If youd like to chat or have questions feel free to hit me up here. Bnet is Heavenswill#1400. And discord is Amadorex#0870.

Thank you all and have a good day!

1 Like

Hello Amadorex,

I have a guild called The Killer Bunnies that is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof. We run dungeons (mythic plusses), do holiday content, time walkers, alt raids, fun runs, we plan to get that Deathwing anniversary mount together, etc.

We are also a heroic raiding guild that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesdays and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a discord and an in-game cross server community group where you can meet us (before transferring, if you choose to) and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

We have many folks just getting geared up to help us with Azshara and we are running several groups to make that happen for them in the next week or two - so now is a great time to join up and get back in the swing.

We are also a smaller guild where people genuinely care about each other, we don’t have cliques or elite groups and we make a point to include everyone, who wants to go, when we start something.

If you think we may be a good fit here is my contact info for you Amadorex,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

1 Like

I sent a friend request to you on discord.

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

1 Like

Accepted both discord requests :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Still looking!

Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

We are looking for any dps but would prefer Monk,Warrior / DK

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

1 Like

Still looking!

Bumping for a new friend!

Still looking!

Bump! still looking :smiley:

Surely there has to be a guild out there!!

Hi there :slight_smile: We’re looking to bolster the roster for next tier - feel free to check us out!

We’re a daytime Mythic guild on Sargeras (Alliance) looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress.

Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our mythic progression roster is looking full and healthy. As we progress, we prefer to maintain a strong bench, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional players of any class or role.

We are also recruiting casual players for our Heroic sale runs on Tuesdays! Swell also fields a bunch of key pushers, and work together to get everyone a decent key completed every week. Rated BGs run Mondays. Alts are always welcome.

[A] <Swell> 7/8 M 8/8 H (8/9M 10/11M 5/9M 7/10M 7/7M)
Raid Times: 9am-12pm CST | Wed/Thurs/Friday

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any good player. **

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Three weeks from start date or nine consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for all of the above.

Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá-Sargeras or Foxicopter-Sargeras! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :hugs:

:eyes: Battlenet/Discord Contacts :eyes:
Khavá - Ezmaya#1410/Sovereign#0924
Foxicopter - Foxeye#1617/Maxwell#9801

Still looking! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning!