Returning Player LF a Guild and a Home

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am a returning Mage (Current 415 gear) and looking to get back into the game. I am looking for a Mature guild that has a family atmosphere and is on Discord. A guild that takes the game serious when need to be and casual when not, but also understands life happens outside the game. I am willing to move so my server and the fact Im alliance doesn't matter.

I also like the idea of the Guild having a family friendly environment, one that has an active discord environment as well. Where you joke around with each other and look forward to playing with each other.

On WoW off nights would love to find a guild that likes to play other games as well (Overwatch, BL3, Tabletop Sim, etc etc).

I love to Raid, Mythic+, or anything fun with friends tbh. 

I appreciate you taking the time to read this ( Discord: SnowHoot#4929)
(Bnet: SnowHoot#11238)

1 Like

Hey!

Seeing your post makes me think you could be a great fit for us here at Resolute, on Dalaran. We fit the bill you’re looking for. We’re a mature guild and we like each other and treat each other well. We’re primarily a team. We raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9-11 PM Server (Eastern Time), and we like doing M+ with our members. We 100% get that life comes before the game, and simply enjoy having folks around to hang out.

We’ve got a good discord going, and while most of us play WoW, a good number of us do play other games, so all you need to do is ask!

If that sounds like something you’d enjoy, feel free to add my btag (Kenny#1122) and pop in our discord discord.gg/m2pzZHp. Make sure to mention that you’re there if we don’t see you, so we can give you permissions and get you set up.

Thank you,

• Ken

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 8/8H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

We’d love to be considered, but are still diligently trying to build our foundation of people we can trust and be a family with. Once that is established, everything else should slowly start to drop into place.

for your consideration: 🍹 If you like Pina Coladas and have half a brain

dingusbrigade dot com

Hi Snowhoot,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild who need more dps!

We raid Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) which is 7-10 pacific and 9-12 eastern.

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last time someone recorded one… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come progress with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…

I hope you consider us! If not I hope you find what you’re looking for.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929 or Swifyre#1796.

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold. Any DPS class/spec.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Snowhoot!

We might be just the guild you are looking for!

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support seven different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience EP in a teaching environment with two normal/heroic teams for a more casual raiding experience. We now have a growing classic community, that is starting their first raids this month!

More information about our great community can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/update_progress/guild/us/stormrage/Zeroes+to+Heroes

Many of our members have found their forever home here, we hope you will check us out!

Hi Snowhoot

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

Descendants of Lore is currently recruiting, we are a close-knit semi casual guild. When you say family friendly do you mean mercilessly picking on each other for fun or no foul language? :stuck_out_tongue: We have a lot of fun in our raids and a lot of us know each other by our first names, we pick on each other for sport (in good fun) we do “try” to keep it clean (we do have 1 minor) we have an occasional curse word slip out and plenty of that’s what she said jokes. I am not sure if many of us play the other games you listed, but we do have fun and I consider everyone a friend. If you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but if we don’t make it we still enjoy our time together.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. thrown together throughout the week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 8/8 N, 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, 1 experienced raid tank, and at least 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

We also have a small version of our guild on Classic for those who want to tinker around in their off time with their guildies.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey there if you’re still looking, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression. We are especially looking for more ranged non hunter dps(ele shaman, spriest, warlock, mage, boomkin). We are mostly older raiders with families so we definitely understand life happens!

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We areClassic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding. AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

About us
Imperial Guard is an established raiding guild that has members playing together dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. We are located on Horde Illidan. Imperial Guard is a progression focused guild that intends on pushing content as far as we possibly can while still maintaining a fun environment. We run content of all difficulties so that each individual member of the guild will feel like they are a part of the group. We have 3 raid teams, Fri/Sat 7-11 CST (4/8M), Wed/Thur 7-10 CST (AOTC, 1/8M), and Tue/Thur 8-11CST. We also host “fun runs” or gearing runs that anyone is invited to attended regardless of most raid requirements. If raiding is not your thing, join us for keys! While we are not raiding we fill our time pushing mythic keystones, we have many members that range from just starting out to pushing 1800 io and climbing.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our needs

Our 4/8M team raids Friday/Saturday 7-11CST is currently lf a mage dps however all exceptional players will be considered

HIGH Priority:
Demon Hunter ( dps )
Mage

Medium:
DK - DPS
Balance druid
Spriest
Monk - DPS
Warlock

Low:
Anything that is not on medium, or high, but will consider exceptional players.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Our Wed/Thur group 1/8M (AoTC)

High Priority
Hpal
Disc Priest
Hunter

Medium
Boomy
Lock Spriest

Low
Anything else not listed will be considered.

Our Tue/Thur team is just starting out and currently accepting all classes and roles

We also have a very active mythic+ community with many players pushing 1.2k+ and guild leadership of 1.7k.

Non raiders are also welcome to join the guild while they get ready for raiding or just wanting to find a cool group of people to hang out with and kill some normal bosses for Sh!ts and giggles.

Contact Info
GM & Fri/Sat Raid Leader
Tiekenee#1613 - Btag
Thirdpint#1123 - Discord

Wed/Thur Raid Leader
fen7740#1209 - Btag
Fen#1163 - Discord

Tue/Thur Raid Leader
stixz#1697 - Btag
stixz#1585 - Discord

Hi Snowhoot,

Not sure if by family friendly you mean no cursing or dirty jokes if you do we are not that guild, we like to have fun and we don’t have anyone under 18. Feel free to check out our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making a strong push for Famed Slayer title at this moment.

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey! Would you guys be willing to take in a returning player? I have not played since the end of legion and am preparing to start playing again. I am US east and looking for a chill guild to hang out with. I have a few characters that I can transfer (primarily a holy paladin and an arcane mage though I have a few others).

Hi there Snowhoot! Love the name :slight_smile:
I don’t know if you’re still looking for a home or not but, here’s my 2 cents.
From the looks of your post you could be an excellent fit with us!

Windchill is a relatively new adult oriented guild on Thrall server, made up of fairly experienced players, and we’re looking to add some new blood to our little family.

New player? Welcome! Returning adventurer looking for a home, give me a shout. Hardcore raider looking to take a step back and relax, yep you’re welcome too.
Grab a glass of your preferred poison and join us for good times to be had by all.

We are most definitely casual and laid back at this point. M+, RBG’s, Mog runs, Achievement farming is our thing at the moment. Raiding is not out of the question, but we need more folks. In essence, we need YOU!

Now as far as what kind of person we’re looking for,
An Active adult (maturity is optional). Level 120 preferred, but not essential. We will be happy to work with the right individual. Respect and a sense of humor is a must. Giving each other a hard time is encouraged, but all in good fun. Racism and other such rubbish will not be tolerated.

We’re not in a rush. We’re too old and crotchety for that kind of nonsense. You will receive a free set of bifocals, and an upgraded walker with the tennis balls upon joining. Join us on the porch for some good times yelling at dem dang kids to Stay off the Grass!

Thank you for your consideration.

Contact info:
Btag: Wolfsonge#1372
Discord: Belar#5316

Hey! So sorry that I didn’t get back to you quickly enough. Add my battle.net Kenny#1122. I just saw your post, and was in the middle of replying! Hope you get in touch!

Thanks,

• Ken

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 6/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 7/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS, potential tank

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi there! My guild, Ethereal, is looking for more to add to our Heroic roster for raiding!

We are actively recruiting all roles!

About Us: Ethereal is a guild of adults on the Alliance side who have been raiding together for more than a few expansions. Originally from Vek’nilash, Ethereal has been around since 2006. We are a laid-back Heroic raiding guild that focuses on achieving AOTC well before the end of each tier!

Our goal is to down those Internet dragons and do it together and in style, while still being adults with real-life schedules. We enjoy simming, looking over logs, talking with each other to better ourselves, and long walks on the beach. :heart_decoration:

Server Info: Whisperwind is a CST server.

Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9PM - 12AM CST.

Other Activities: We usually have M+, hardmode Mechagon, Island Expeditions, or PvP going on our offnights - especially Wednesdays and during the weekend. We schedule these things in our Discord. We also play WC3 and JackBox games, CAH, and Golf With Your Friends!

Recruiting Wishlist

• 410 ilevel ideally (but if you’re not there yet, we’ll help you gear up!)
  • Melee players: Warrior or Demon Hunter
  • Any Healer or Ranged DPS (or if you’re melee and can hit things from a distance somehow, I’d be intrigued)
  • Anyone interested in Heroic progression and offnight fun

CONTACT INFO
Chunlu, GM: Lunula#1687
Ghostfox, Officer: Zeta#1225
Copelin, Officer: Copelin#1871

of US- Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated raiders to finish our progression of Heroic Eternal Palace and to venture into Mythic Eternal Palace territory. Before going further, here is a bit about Vanguard: A group of individuals who have Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent that have come together to form this guild. Established in October 2018 we strive to be a driving force in the Aerie Peak raiding community. We are proud to be able to provide a fun community that every one of ages can join in. We are a mix of young to old players (both age and experience to the world of warcraft). Here at Vanguard, we strive to give the Alliance of Aerie Peak a decent community to have fun in.
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Eternal Palace, 8/8 Normal Eternal Palace, 1/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms, 2/2 Normal Crucible of Storms, 1/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’lor, 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’lor, 9/9 Normal Battle of Dazar’lor, 7/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir.
Raid Days: Tuesday at 6:30 server (PST) to 9 pm and Thursday 6:30 server to 9 pm.
We also have a casual Saturday that does Normal Eternal Palace to help gear those who need gear and those who want to learn the encounters or see the content.
What we are looking for the current raid team:
Healers: No immediate opening for healers but welcomed for mythic +, mythic and islands.
Tanks: No immediate opening for tanks but welcomed for mythic +, mythic and islands.
DPS:

1. Mage: Any Spec, 420+ ilvl
  2. Warlock: Any Spec, 420+ ilvl
  3. Shaman: Elemental or Enhance, 420+ ilvl
  4. Priest: Shadow, 420+ ilvl
    Even if you are not in what we are currently looking for our raid, we are always welcoming for people to join us. If the opportunity arises, a second raid team will be formed. If you have any further questions feel free to message me or add myself or any of our officers on real ID: Girafficorn#11815