Returning player (hpal) LF raiding/M+ guild

Hi,

I’m just returning to the game following an 8-month hiatus. The end of BFA and the grind before and during Castle Nathria was too much for me in my toxic guild, so I left them and took some time off.

ABOUT ME

I’m a veteran player with more than 10 years of experience healing on the same holy paladin. I took a small break during MoP but came back and got AOTC from Warlords through BFA. I have dabbled in mythic here and there, but my guild never prioritized it.
I’m looking for a raiding/M+ guild, though I’m happy to join in PVP, too.

I’m looking to heal.

I don’t need a mythic team or anything like that. I’m even open to a new guild looking to build a raiding team from the ground up.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME

• Maturity – I’m an adult (late 20s) with a job and priorities. This is a game and I’m looking to have fun and get loot.
  • Reliability – I don’t miss raids unless there’s something out of my control; and when that happens, I try to let someone know.
  • Knowledge/Experience – Straight up, I know my class and I’m good at playing it.
  • Non-elitist – I don’t really care about the experience of everyone on the team, I care if we can work together to accomplish something. I’m always willing to help, teach or explain.

I can be trusted to make callouts, announce my cooldowns, and can bring my own consumables. I keep myself gemmed and enchanted.

In general, I’m a pretty laid-back person, and I love to have some banter in Discord during raids, as long as it’s not preventing us from moving forward.

AVAILABILITY

Days: Monday – Saturday
Times: Any time after 8:30 pm EST

** I cannot raid on Sundays due to a real-life commitment

Yes, I’m willing to server transfer.

I will consider faction changing…but I like Horde, so that would be hard for me.

CURRENT CHARACTER SITUATION

My paladin is ilvl 217. Yes, I know that’s low. I’m working on it. I’m trying to pug normal, and I’m getting ready to start an M+ push. I haven’t gone back to keys due to leftover burnout. I spent most of BFA pushing high keys (18+). My renown is at 64, and I’m caught up on storylines and have flying.

I prefer to be a healer (it’s what I’m best at) but I do know how to play retribution and protection, and I build sets for all of my specs. I’m actually a pretty good tank.
I’m currently a Kyrian Hpal, but I’ve considered switching. I haven’t really made up my mind yet, and both Kyrian and Venthyr seem viable, so I’m just sticking with what I’ve got for the moment.

I also have a 215 mage (frost/arcane). She’s more for fun than anything else.

Hey if you’re available would love to chat with you about joining our guild!

Super Adventure Pals

we’re 4/10 M and 10/10 H

add me on Bnet at Wonder#11768

Discord is Oro#6621

We’re looking to add a core healer to our roaster.

We are 10/10H and 3/10M
We raid Wed/Thursday 9pm-12am EST

More info on M+

More info on Optional Raids

Hey Zhaara, would love to chat with you. I’m from the Horde guild S E V E N on Tichondrius. We raid Tues/Thurs from 9:15pm-12:15am EST. We are currently 9/10H SoD and are rebuilding our raid team due to several raiders deciding to take a break a couple weeks ago.

We are an adult guild and understand real life comes first. We like to have fun with each other, laugh, crack jokes and also do our best when it comes time to kill bosses.

Message me if you’re interested. We have a spot for you tomorrow night!

BNet: Tiderex#1696
Discord: Tadrex#4505

Hi Zhaara!

My guild, Disorientated, could be a great fit for you, and we’d love to add a holy pally to our roster! We’re alliance on Stormrage and are currently 5/10H in SoD (AOTC in CN). We’re a pretty relaxed guild while still focusing on progression when it counts. Raid times are Tues/Fri 8-11pm (I think being ~30mins late could be OK). Outside of raid nights people usually try to get some m+ runs going throughout the week and we’re rebooting our Saturday alt raids.

Check out the linked post and get in touch if you think we’d be a good fit! Bnet - toasted21#1832

Hello Zhaara! I would love to chat with you over Discord or in-game! Give me a shout!! Shadow :slight_smile:

Nox Oriens (10/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hello zhaara , “The Tavern” is a freshly made guild trying to build a core set of raiders to progress through current content the leads are 10/10 heroic and looking for all roles

on Area-52 as well

my B net is Masterbahner#1649
pm if interested

Alright… I’m going to attempt to keep this Short… Now I realize you enjoy the Horde. So I’m just Shooting my shot…
We are “No One Died” Alliance Stormrage … Previously “Call of Booty” (Name Reported) We are a Small Guild, With 15 er so Players. With that, we are a Heroic Level Mind-Set Guild Focused on AOTC and Small time Mythic Kills.

• Activity?
    We are Active later in the day, Ranging from 6PM EST- Midnight… We have Key Groups Going Daily.
  • Mindset?
    We are a Heroic Focused Guild… With intent on doing High M+ Keys.
  • Why Choose Us?
    We are a Smaller Guild, Meaning we have Closer Friendships with our Guildies and Less Problems in the Guild as a Whole. We are Active Despite being Small.
  • Raids.
    Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 PM EST… We Provide Generally every Major Consumable Needed for Raids… as well as Repairs.
  • Contact!
    DISCORD: MENN#2564 (ALL CAPS!)

Hello Zhaara,

I’m Neithia from Blacklisted-Thrall.
Current Prog: SOD: 10/10N | 10/10H

Our Guild is an 18+ Guild as we have explicit language. Most of us are in our late 20s to 30s. It’s very important to have fun, WoW is a game after all! When it comes to boss fights we focus up and progress. IRL should always come before WoW and that’s one of the many things we prioritize in our Guild.

Most of our community loves to raid and push M+, we even have a few that love to PvP! 217 isn’t bad at all, it’s very easy to catch up - especially when we can plate stack!

Below is our current scheduled activity days:

• Monday: Optional: M+ Night 9pm EST until TBA
  • Tues: Mandatory: Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST
  • Weds: Mandatory: Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST
  • Thurs: Optional: Activity Day (N/H Raid, Fun-Runs) 9pm EST until 11:30pm EST

From what you’ve mentioned in your post, I believe we might be the perfect fit! Would love to chat more! :slightly_smiling_face:

Bnet: Neithia#1315
Discord: ・⊱୨•୧⊰ 𝓝𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓪 ⊱୨•୧⊰・#4960

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking for a guild but I’ll love to chat! Hit me up on discord if you’re still looking :slight_smile: evalensce#6997

Hey there!

I would really love to chat with you. Here is some info about us.

–| Rain | – is a newly formed guild devoted to creating a fun, engaging, raid atmosphere that focuses on progression and player improvement. We are led by Cutting Edge (CE) experienced raiders who are dedicated to our raiders. We value your time and will always work hard to make sure it’s well spent raiding with us. If you are interested in helping us grow, please apply below. Here are a few things we feel sets us apart from other guilds.

Your loot is yours! We will NEVER ask you to give up your hard earned loot.
Multiple Raider Ranks. The longer you raid with us the higher your raider rank and privileges grow. (You can find more info on Guild Ranks bellow)
Open Officer Meetings. You won’t see our officers running into a private channel after the raid! We discuss player performance, fight strategy, and guild direction openly. We are a team!
Community Representative (CR). All guild members may vote bi-weekly for their representative. The guild member with the most votes is rewarded the rank of CR which has all Officer privileges and will be the guild’s voice during Officer Meetings.
A Gaming Community not just a WoW Guild. We play a handful of other games like Final Fantasy XIV, MineCraft, Pokemon Unite, and much more! We believe a guild that games together stays together!
Our goal is to complete 10/10 Heroic Sanctum of Domination each week until we grow a roster strong enough to tackle Mythic. If you are interested in helping strengthen our roster please apply below. We have core spots and officer positions available!

Current progress is 9/10 Heroic 1/10 Mythic. Core Raid times are Tuesday - Wednesday 9-11:30PM EST with an optional raid voted each week by the Guild (has been Saturday evening)

Contact us on Discord - Bwill#0463

Hi Zhaara , you seem like exactly the type of person we are looking for. We are a small heroic raiding and mythic+ oriented guild. Many of us have been playing together since Vanilla Wow and we were a pretty hard core progression guild through Wrath. However like you we are now adults with adult responsibilities so we tend to be more laid back. I think the best case would be to chat on Discord and maybe do a couple runs then you can see our guild dynamic.

Please feel to reach out to me in game Battle Tag Senjin#1593 or on Discord my name is “The Q #1011”. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, we are recruiting on kiljaeden server, horde

Simple Design is recruiting for a reliable raid tank, healer and a few dps to finish our heroic progression and continue our mythic progression. Our progression is currently 9/10H 1/10M. We provide flasks and food for our raid members. Currently looking for raiders with an Ilvl of 220 or better. Very laid back fun, adult guild. Please reach out to me if you’re interested. Velival#1377 (Discord), Babydoll#1688 (Battlenet).

Hey Zhaara,

Endless Pastabilities may be the guild you are looking for! We are a group of friends that have played wow together for quite some time. We’ve come together for many of the reasons you are looking for a new guild. Bringing back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

About us:
Server - [H] Thrall
Raid days - Friday and maybe Saturday 9:30 PM - 12 AM Server (EST)
Eventually community events, dedicated mythic plus groups to help gear or to push keys, and everything in between!

Our guild is relatively small but looking to grow slowly with the right type of people. If this sounds like something you’d be interested let me know. I’d be happy to talk more.

Discord: Star#0985