Returning player difficulties with chromie's timewalking

Hi all, returning player here.

I just found out about the Chromie timewalking campaign, and decided to try leveling to 50 in WoD. I’ve done the intro quest before on this character, so traveling to Draenor, the flight to the blasted lands wasn’t available, I used the portal to Ashran.
Upon arriving in Ashran, I completed the quest, then nothing happened.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is there another zone I’m supposed to be in?
I’ve tried it a few times, and constantly, upon entering Draenor, I receive no subsequent quest.

1 Like

You need to start in Frostfire Ridge, there’s a spot along the southern shore where they drop you off after the intro. I’ll head over there & see if I can figure out the coordinates. It’ll be a hassle getting there from Ashran, but then it’s a hassle for a level 10 Horde character to get to the Black Gate.

Ahh I see, I’ll try it out.
Also, I went on one of my other characters, with which I also completed WoD opening quest before, and I didn’t have that issue, strange.

I think the starting point is 40.9, 66.7. There’s a crashed ship there and a path that leads up to the location where you’ll build your garrison.

OTOH, if you already played through the intro, then maybe you went a bit farther & already built your garrison in which case you should be able to grab the flight from Ashran back there.

The first time I did this I just hopped on my flying mount and headed for Frostfire Ridge.

That was when I discovered the Intro to Dreanor quest chain that put me in Frostfire Ridge at the end of it. Good way to gain a couple of levels doing some fun stuff.

This has become a routine to do on all my characters.