Returning player access to Broken Shore

I’ve returned after a long absence and I’m really enjoying the game. I’ve made it all the way through the BfA quests but now I’m stuck on the quest To the Broken Shore. I did some brief (very brief) leveling in Legion, but it looks like I have to go back and do all of that expansion to finish BfA. Is that the case? How can I unlock the Broken Shores?

Thanks in advance!

The first thing I might try is grabbing a goblin glider and seeing if you can glide down to the Broken Shore from Legion Dalaran to continue the quest.

The Vol’jin questline is it’s own thing, so it shouldn’t block any other BfA quest progress.

Thank you, Udiza. I spent several hours today rep grinding in Legion. Eventually, I found out starter quest was available from Khadgar in the Violet Citidel. When my frustration level goes down again, I’ll start there. I do appreciate your help!

Edit: Bah! It was the stater quest for Suramar. So frustrated.

If your plan is to just get the Broken Shore unlocked, you will need to do the Suramar starter stuff. (Nightfallen is one of the factions you need to get to friendly to unlock world quests, which is the pre-req for unlocking the Broken Shore.) Again, though, you might be able to skip that with the Goblin Glider if all that you need to do is get to the Broken Shore.

1 Like