Returning Outlaw Rogue LF (A) raiding guild

380 outlaw rogue returning to get back into raiding. I am looking for an alliance guild that is drama free and of an older crowd. I’m 40. Willing to transfer. I’ve been playing for a long time through all xpacs. Started raiding during WoD. I’m a good listener and study mechanics before raiding. I take pride in pulling my weight for dps, and appreciate constructive criticism and helpful tips. Add my battle tag if you think you might have a guild raiding spot for me, thanks.
Ash#15633

Hey, bud. I feel like my guild could be a great fit for what you seem to be looking for. We are on Icecrown server (Alliance).

I’ll start by describing our atmosphere. I am among the youngest in the guild at 34. Our ages range from 20s to retirees and we are quite the gaming family indeed. There are multiple families and couples. The guild is founded by military, casual and very active with a number of scheduled events each week. Our members are from different WoW backgrounds, ranging from previously hardcore-turned-casual to new/returning players.

Our “progression” run where we push a little harder and have more stringent requirements where preparation and class knowledge is concerned takes place on Wednesday. We que up for Raid Finder as a group on Tuesdays (or Thurs if a patch gets in the way like last week). Our relaxed all-inclusive fun run of BoD is on Saturdays. For now, the events listed above are 8pm CST. Our activity is such that we can typically fill 1-2 mythic + dungeon runs multiple times throughout each day.

I try to host at least one pvp horde city raid at least once a month, depending on how many can attend.

I hope this sounds like something you’d be interested in. I am aware of the cost of transferring but I think it would be worth it in this case. Also, we are in need of another solid rogue in general. :]

Critneyfears#11492