Returning Older Player LF Guild for M+ And/Or Raiding (Tank/Healer)

Recently returned older player (a couple weeks now) that typically plays either tanking or healing roles. Comfortable tanking in both raid (past AOTCs w/ Mythic xp) and M+ (20+ keys) as a Druid, Monk, Paladin, or DK and healing as a Druid, Shaman, Paladin, and Monk (rusty). Can play VDH or Holy Priest if needed but would need some “reps” to get it going again.

Starting a bit late into S3, so I am figuring I have missed the boat on any sort of open tanking or healing positions (either role is fine by me) that are trialing for Heroic raiding… but you never know unless you look. Currently in the 17 to 20 key range, with a couple toons waiting to not get continuously ‘hosed’ by the weekly vault to make that leap into that same range. (I mean really… how many wrists & clocks can one account get!).

I am a low stress player that is willing to put in the work to bring toons online to support what is required. Most what I got are in the 460 to 470 range at the moment) as I am not married to a particular toon or class… I just like running keys and team content.

Available most nights 1830 till around midnight EST. Faction or server xfers not an issue.

Feel free to give me a holler if I might sound like what you are looking for. Thanks

BNET: sithagent#1452
Discord: dwarfkiller

We’re casual and fun! Check us out!

ABOUT OUR GUILD
Ooker Dooker Fight Club, an aspiring Gaming Community, is a WoW Guild located on Grizzly Hills that was created by a group of both veteran and newer players who want to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

RAID TEAMS/RECRUITMENT
(we’re always looking for exceptional and committed players so reach out even if your class/spec is not listed)

RAID EXPECTATIONS
As we’re still growing we do not currently have any raid teams. However, we hope to start building them out once we have more members interested in doing this.

Raid Team (working on AOTC)
Thursday 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM (EST)
Needs: Tank, DPS (Primarily Ranged), looking at all exceptional players

WE’RE MORE THAN JUST RAIDING
We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PvP, achievement runs, multi-platform gaming, random guild events, etc.

CONTACTS

Magi (MagiReaper) - Guild Master
    Discord: magireaper
    BTag: MagiReaper#1700

Hi Teddydonkers

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Teddy, I added you on discord, I’d like to chat with you regarding Evenfall. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi! We may not be exactly what you’re looking for but we are actively seeking both healers and DPS to fill our roster. Feel free to check us out at Recruiting for S4 and Beyond - MultiCharacter Mythic Gearing and CE Focus - W/Th/Sun 9-12 ET for further information. Happy to answer any questions, reach out!

Thank

Hello Teddybonkërs ! Reprisal may be just what you are looking for!

We are a cross-faction 2 night a week AOTC focused guild. We are a tight-knit guild with a vast array of experienced, skill and knowledgeable players who just want to kill pixelated internet monsters, collect purple pixels, hang out, run keys, talk trash, and have a good time. We consider ourselves semi-casual, meaning we leave egos at the door, don’t stress about meta classes or cutting-edge play, but still take the game seriously enough that we succeed in killing bosses.

We are 8/9H Amirdassil

Our Raid times are:
*Wednesday - 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm.
*Thursday - 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm.

What we offer:

• All-inclusive Healthcare package, moderate Equipment Damage reimbursement plan, power enhancing liquid refreshments, and company provided meals.
  • Experienced Officer Corps, Raid Leader, and Guild Members.
  • An inclusive, harassment free environment where everyone can feel welcome, regardless of their skill level or experience.
  • Knowledgeable, friendly, and fun guild members who want to see us succeed!
  • Semi-casual raid focused environment.
  • Mythic+ runs. Everyone gets to run keys!!
  • Knowledgeable, friendly, and eclectic guild members
  • Guild Members who participate in all the games content including M+ & Raiding, PvP, World Quest, Pet Battles, Transmog & Achievement farming, leveling alts, and sitting idle in hub cites for hours at a time!

For more info about us, or to apply, go to https://guildsofwow.com/reprisal or contact @mungadai on discord or Mungadai#1621 on Bnet!

Hi Teddy,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps (esp mage/warlock) and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently 9/9N ,8/9 H. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hello Teddybonkërs,

Hand of Salvation is currently looking to recruit a healer and people that are willing to flex from healer into dps if needed during our raids.

We are currently AotC complete and clearing weekly on Tuesday nights, usually within 2 hours and looking to start pushing into mythic casually.

Our raid team consists of a few people that are able to and willing to flex into tanking for raids so we have that aspect covered. However, we are always looking for more people that would be interested in tanking in m+, or just to run them as any role.

I’ll drop a link to our recruitment post here but feel free to contact me on discord via: dez2435 or in game Dezrek - Thrall (Horde)

Thank you for your time.

Hello, I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity on Wyrmrest Accord. Here is a link to more info from our GM.

Hiya, Teddybonkërs!

Area 52
Horde

About Our Guild:
Tattered Remains was Founded in 2011
For a while we were 3rd on Duskwood.
We server hopped when Duskwood started dying down.
After Legion the guild became less active and became more casual. A small group of us have stuck it out and have been close knit for years.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal and Heroic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

We also like to do other activities. But our focus is end game.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113
And Thank you for your interest! :grin:

Greetings Teddybonkers!

Guilds can be cross faction now, so you don’t even have to faction change! Unless you a have a secret, burning desire to be a dwarf… (yes I see your discord name).

We are currently looking for healers and DPS. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

I’m old too

Hey Teddy!

I added you on Discord (schnookmz). We are looking for dedicated, team-oriented players for raiding, M+, and general fun. Our weekend raid group is currently looking for a healer. Would love to chat with you.

Thank you!

Good Evening Teddy, I came across your post and wanted to reach out and share a bit about our guild. Our group sounds like a bit of what you might be looking for. If you have any questions or want to talk some more please feel free to reach back out to me or one of the 2 on the forums that I attached to this message.