Returning Old School SPriest - LF 2-day raiding

Old School Shadow Priest

Looking for either: very strong AotC guild, or casual Mythic raiding
Two night raiding guild
Preferably not back-to-back nights
Starting after 9pm CST

I have a history of going over logs, forum engagement, PTRs, and video research.

Finding ten plus year old logs isn’t possible (I think), sorry.

I have a plethora of achievements for 25 man heroics which are equivalent to modern Mythic raiding. Almost two dozen end tier kills that are mostly equivalent to Cutting Edge from TBC through MoP. Lots of server first spams, for raiding, including some of the more rare achievements in game.

Returning after a long hiatus: looking to make a come back, and find my mojo for Dragonflight. Not looking for Shadowlands raiding, as I’m way too late for Shadowlands.
Left the game due to Master’s completion, night-shift, and family. Now I’m looking to come back!

Hello Mindplague :slight_smile:

Are your raiding times flexible at all? We start at 8pm CST - would love to chat with you if that would be a possibility! You can add me on discord if you like, Letholas#9581. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hey Mind! I think I posted on your LFG somewhere else as well. Just making sure you see this. Please reach out if interested!

1 Like

hey Mindplague
! I am the guild leader of In Noctem of Illidan Horde and would love to offer you a home with us in Dragonflight and the rest of SHadowlands if you are interested! Many of us have AoTC but we would love to push into mythic come time in Dragonflight! Our raid times are tuesday and thursday 9-12 Central time with Sunday being cleanup/progression if needed. We run constant M+ as well as help with anything needed. Many love leveling as well as PvP and mount/achievement farming. We have a wide variety of players and we are always active!
If you are interested hmu on Bnet @Kaepari#11338

1 Like

I appreciate the offer, but I have small kids who should be down by 8CST, but I cannot guarantee that.

I do have your guild on my spreadsheet though!

1 Like

Totally understandable! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we may be able to make some arragements :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 4/11M 11/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

1 Like

Thanks for those reaching! Keep on rolling.

Bump for Dragonflight.

Would love to talk to you on discord if your looking for a guild. Klarity#1518

1 Like

Tuesday morning, right?

Almost vault time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there. Would love to talk to you. We raid 9 CST - 12 CST tues/thurs and are looking to be pushing further into mythic come dragonflight. Kalbor#1822 (btag) or Kalbor#8573 (discord)

1 Like

Is that the current loot piñata?

Awesome! Thanks.

Sure is, lol

The Great Vault (Of Disappointment)

Late night bump in the night.

Last call, bump!