Returning / New Player

Hi,

Returning player looking for a chill guild. Would like to get back into raiding and end-game content.

Been playing since Vanilla on and off. I haven’t played the last few expacs, so a lot of the new retail features are new to me. I am a washed up Ex-hard core raider and gladiator.

my discord is PriusKing. Thanks

Also… I am a mage one-trick xD

Hey There!

I am the GM at The Endless Flame and we are looking for any and everyone that wants to have fun and push for AOTC in TWW in a close knit, drama free community, we want to progress and get better but have no room for any elitist type drama! We are open to any and all specs too! Current raid times will be Tue and Wed 7-10 EST but we will be around and active running all sorts of content every day!

If this sounds like a good fit for you id love to chat more! feel free to add me on discord @ jch9199

Hello Subzy

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile: