Returning Mythic Raiding Warlock Looking for Endgame guild

As the title says, I am a returning player currently maining Warlock looking for an end game focused guild. I haven’t raided since Uldir after slaying Mythic G’huun, so my gear is rather far behind.

I have older Warcraftlogs as well, unfortunately I can not link them in posts anymore.

Add me to battle.net or discord if you would like to touch base with any offers.

Bnet: GoblinSmithy#1769

Discord: GoblinSmithy#3846

Hello,

If you are open to faction changing, Extenze (A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a laid back group of friends that are looking for more fun people to push mythic content with.

Currently, we are 4/8M AEP with Squid Boi sub 20%. Our schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday, 9pm-12am est.

On off nights, we like to do alt runs, run keys (gearing alts and/or pushing high keys), world PvP, RBG’s, and dip our toes in about all forms of content.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. There are some players here that are amazing, and could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really fun. Our community is something I’m proud of and is easily the greatest thing our guild has to offer, and we are always looking for more to share it with.

If this is something you are interested in too, We are looking to add another warlock to our team, and I’d love to talk with your more about what we have to offer here. Add me on bnet (JoeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, ill add ya via discord, always looking for skilled gamers. Ill drop our info below as well.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Titan Forged (Horde) (Bleeding Hollow)

Currently 4/8M progressing on Orgozoa and pushing for CE

Raid times:
9:30pm-12:30am EST Tues/Weds

We’re currently progressing on Orgozoa, meanwhile we are looking for a few more quality players to add to our solid core so we can make the push for CE this tier and beyond.

We are looking for exceptional ranged DPS! Would love to talk to you about joining our team!

Most of our raid team is very active all the time hanging out in discord, running keys, alt raids, classic leveling, etc.

If you’re interested at all in joining our core raid team and having a long term home to push mythic raids and hang out contact me anytime, hope to hear from you!

Contact info:
Discord: cyprex#0828
Bnet: cyprex#1318

If you would be willing to transfer to Alliance we have an efficient raid on a very light schedule of 4hrs/week. Let us know if you are interested!

Hey Zanzilla,

Welcome back. :slight_smile: We might be a solid fit for you over in <Esper>, where we can offer you solid progression on an efficient, one-night-a-week schedule (plus M+ and shenanigans on off-nights). Guild spam below. I’ll also add you on bnet.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:

• DPS: Particularly Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter
  • Heals: Preferably Priest, Shaman, or Druid
  • All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

If you feel like looking over the other side of the fence where the grass is greener, I’d be happy to talk to you!

Hey there, this is Rowin with Unscuffed on Sargeras. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 7/8 Mythic Eternal Palace 9/9 Mythic BOD
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: Wed/Th/Mon 8:00-11 Server (Central US)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: discord.gg/gqd23J5
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

In addition to main raid, we do Alt runs, sales runs, M+ and other fun guild events. I hope you’ll check us out and feel like apping, we’re a pretty cool bunch of people…although, I’m pretty biased.