[A] Returning Mythic raider LFG. 14 year multiclass

Hey folks, i’m coming back from being casual for almost all of BFA and looking to join a guild that’s pushing content seriously in Shadowlands. I’m looking for a guild on alliance side.

Raid times:

• Two days: Sunday through Thursday
  • 630pm PST or later start time

Classes:
At this point I plan on maining shadow/disc this expansion, and alt ele/resto or windwalker/brewmaster. I’m comfortable playing all three of these classes at a CE standard.

Also my retired main character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/hamask

About me:
I have a 14 year history of raiding, including:

• All of BC including pre-nerf sunwell
  • Up to ulduar in wrath (IRL took over)
  • 7/10M Nighthold, 5/9M ToS, 5/12M Antorus
  • 6/8M Uldir
  • Spent Cata and MoP mostly doing PvP or not playing

I’m looking to join a guild where progression is taken seriously, meaning that carrying the same people who aren’t performing well consistently isn’t normalized, but also where people have fun and enjoy playing the game together. I love doing M+'s as well, and PvP pretty often. I’ve spent this entire expansion pugging so I haven’t pushed either very far.

You can contact me on:
bnet: yockanookany#1669
discord: yockanookany#1540

We should talk things.

Hey Disgustipate! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey Dis, have a look and fill out an app if you’re interested.

Hey! “Fall Guys” is a newly formed guild with all CA players. We’ve all sold keys and have very high Raider IO. We have 12 guys so far and looking to fill out the last spots. We are very experience and looking to get AOTC within the first 2 weeks. We will have set mythic plus groups and will be selling keys asap. Riad times are Sunday and Teusday 8-12 EST. Let me know if interested, add Dmoney#1958 or respond here

If you are at all interested, message us asap!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS & a healer for Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Needed
Boomkin
Hunter

Healers
Druid
Shaman

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: TBD*
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352