Returning mythic healer LF heroic prog guild

Hello,

My name is Neval and I am a holy/disc priest LF a casual but established guild to prog heroic with. I am currently 4/9H with 424 ilvl. I cannot raid on Tuesdays but am flexible most other nights.
Add me on Discord or Bnet if interested.

Bnet: Nevel#11238
Discord: Tuskmen#9803

Thanks

Good afternoon!
Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 9/9 N 2/9 H

To apply:

Please contact Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello there!
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our aotc focused group raids on Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

This raid is full of casual mains but also some alts from our mythic team.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Oh Captain my captain! Would love to have a chat with you, feel free to add me on Btag or Discord if you’re interested! Nomen Mortuus is a content AOTC focused guild on Moon Guard (A focus, with cross faction characters) that raids two night a week, but more than anything we love to do keys and just hangout together and chill. :slight_smile:

9/9 normal Abberus

7/9 heroic Abberus

Always down to have more people who want to hang out and have fun with!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 6-9 CST

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)