Returning Mage/Warlock

I am coming back for shadowlands after an on and off again thing with BFA. I am looking to rock things with my mage. Although i do have an affliction lock as well, but willing to bring one or both. I am looking to concentrate on these alone and hopefully will get to kill a lot of things between raids, pvp, and mythic

Availability:
Preferred Mon-Thurs 8pm -11pm EST
Alternate Sun 8-11pm EST; Mon-Wed have room on the later end to move around. Thur only 1 hour later.

I am looking at a minimum to get AoTC each tier, if we go farther then cool. No real mythic raiding experience.

Sorry posted on priest and is available. Just seems there are a lot of them.

Bnet:Tiamatz#1789
Discord: Susipria#9717

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/myztiq

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/susipria

Hello Tiamatz!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

bumping to top

Still looking around

Not sure if our 8:30-11:30pm est times will be a fit but figure I would ask :slight_smile:

< Old Number Seven > is a new guild of returning raiders looking for like-minded players for Shadowlands. Our goal is to progress through Heroic and jump into Mythic as soon as possible. We expect a certain amount of devotion and self-awareness inside the raid environment, but outside of raid, we’re a friendly, laid back group. We run M+ regularly and are looking for people interested in PVP and World content as well. Come join us!

Currently looking for the following: (Raid):

DPS (Preferred but not required)

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • DK
  • DH
  • Priest

Healers

• Disc or Holy Priest
  • Resto Druid

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 pm est
Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 pm est
Thursday: 8:30-11:30 pm est

For questions or information, please add me @:
Dinogoesrawr#11896

Hey! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Death Knight (Dps)
Paladin (Ret/Holy)
Priest (Shadow)
Mage
Warlock

(Medium):
Monk (Tank)
Druid (Balance/Resto)
Shaman (Ele/Resto)

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631