Returning Mage, with alt Lock, looking for a home guild

Hi, I am returning to the game after moving around from MMO’s for the pass 6 months or so. I cant find that WoW experience that I get from WoW. So, I am coming home. I am starting fresh with a new xpan coming. So I am leveling a new toon and alt. A main Mage and alt Lock ( this can change, but it will be DPS. but might be convinced to tank, I tanked years ago with a pally in Cata, but thats along time ago). I am wanting to find a home guild for me and my wife (she doesnt play as much as I do. This is because she works 13 hours a day, 5 days a week, so she would just be in the guild). I am wanting to learn to Raid and Mythic+. I havent raided since Cata. So along ways to go. And, I have never been in a Mythic. I am willing to learn and in turn teach when I can and know. I am willing to help those I can. I am pretty chill/zen 50 year old player. I dont mind wipe after wipe to learn, as long as we are learning. I am not one that is rushing to be Worlds First, but I do want to get to the end at a reasonable pace. I am willing to earn my place, I dont expect to be handed anything. But, I do ask for patience and the willing to let me grow and become that great player and guildie.

Hey Farach,
First of all, welcome back to the game, secondly, I’d love to talk to you about joining Nostalgic Ruin, we’re an AOTC guild w/ one group pushing into Mythic Raiding come TWW with another running Heroic. We have plenty of people to help in anyway they can, including M+. If you’re interested in making NR your new home for you and your wife, add me on bnet or discord.

maverick0500 ( discord )
Maverick#15230 ( bnet )

Look forward to talking and seeing you both inside of NR!

Thanks,
Mav

Hi Farach. “Insanity Raiding” (18+, not CE) would be a good fit for both yourself and your wife. We have a number of older players here aged 50+ (I’m 67 myself). We are also a guild that doesn’t bench any of our raiders when raiding like practically every other guild out there on Stormrage does. You show up ready for a raid w/ pots & enchants, you get to raid. Our raid days are T/W 7:45-10pm EST. This fits in well w/ many players who have to work weekdays & need their sleep. As for M+. we don’t schedule them on calendar at all. Guildies post their keys in g-chat when a large number of players are online and see who wants to run w/ them. We are a large guild (over 900) but not everyone raids or wants to. Every guildie plays the game their own way. We also do transmog, mount, pet runs, TWs, some pvp (bgs-not rated), questing, etc. If we sound like the perfect fit for the both of you either send mail or IM me in game for more info. or for invite IM me or apply through guild finder directly to “Insanity Raiding” (under raid, not social tab) if you can’t catch me online. Hope to have the both of you join our family!

Hey Farach,

I dont know if youve found a home yet but Ignore the Skeletons is recruiting. We do M+, raid, t-mog runs and id imagine delves, when they become available. Theres a core of about 8 of us that have played together for 3 expansions now. If you and your wife are looking for a chill community and still push some endgame content, give me a shout in game.
Battletag - Fiend#1276

Hey Farach, cool name btw! My guild is still recruiting! Here’s my guild info and my contact info as well! Hope to hear back!

Raid Times Wed & Thurs 8p to 11p EST.

GM Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here :black_heart:

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys.

My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.

An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time.

If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.