Returning Mage Player LF Mythic Raiding

As stated in the title, I have my heart set on picking up raiding again for the upcoming raid Ny’alotha. Unfortunately, this expansion I had to set raiding aside to pursue some real life activities, which means that I don’t have the logs or IL to market myself with. That being said, while I raided in Legion, I was on raid teams who were consistently in the top 200 US.

I hope to raid on any combination of Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I’m confident that any group that picks me up, after allowing time for me to catch up with the game, will not regret it.

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a mage to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond. Not sure if you can swing Monday’s but figured it’s worth a shot.

We are currently 7/8M (Azshara at 30%) 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi again,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

Goodmorning!
Are you looking to switch to Horde or stay strictly Alliance? If you’re looking to switch to Horde then it sounds like you could be a good fit for my family :smiley:

I’m Smitty the raid leader of Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52, we started the guild in March 2019 we have achieved AOTC every tier since BOD, we are 1/8M EP with pugs.

We do M+s basically daily and we make sure everyone gets their weekly in and we enjoy hanging out and talking to everyone.

We raid Friday and Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you’re interested in talking some more feel free to add me on bnet. InTheShadows#1278

Otherwise have a good weekend and good luck on your search :slight_smile:

If you can catch up we’re always going to be recruiting as every spot is competitive in our roster and especially a competent mage!!! That is if Tuesdays open up for you too. More info below!

If you can swing sat and sun 8-11pm est we might be the fit you are looking for. A bunch of us are just coming back into the raiding scene also. add my tag and lets talk!

grinch#1383