Returning & Looking For A True Home

Im not too sure that “community” is the best word to use. Maybe I mean more of a social guild? Anyhow.
I am returning to the game after a very long break. I had played from Vanilla - MoP and then only dabbled in the expansions since then. I haven’t been playing for the better part of two years now. I was hoping to look at the Guild Recruitment forums and find a place to call home. A social, tight knit group of people that do all sorts of things together and have a real sense of community would be my preference. When browsing the forums, I really only see Raid Recruitment threads.

I was just curious to see if there are any guild out there that fit the above description. Would prefer Alliance but would gladly play Horde to be part of a great group of people :+1:

2 Likes

Good morning mate! If swapping to Emerald Dream is a possibility our guild junction would love to have you. We do all sorts of things as a guild including raiding, pvp, dungeons, old content farming, etc. we have a great group of people in the guild, all who enjoy doing things together. We also have nights during the week where we play different types of games (jack box games, among us) so if you’d like to talk more go ahead and send me a request on bnet and we can talk more!

Professoroak#1732

Ahem ahem ahem AHEM!

Friend! I shall drop our guild spam below if you like, but I think we’d have a great time playing together and would love to get to know ya and chat some! Just hit me up if you would like to know more. :smiley:

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats. If you’re looking for hardcore content pushers - sorry friends, but we ain’t it!

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Always have room for another Night Elf! “…social, tight knit group that do all sorts of things together…” is exactly what we are! You rarely find one of us off alone in game, and even more rarely will you find guild chat/discord empty. While we do like our pixel treasures its the social aspect that keeps us in the game together, Below is a paste of our guild recruit. I DO hope to hear from you soon!

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are active adults partaking of all in-game content from raids, mythics to questing, Legacy transmog runs to PvP.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo players guild.

You can find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or look for the following names in game to pester about membership:

Ehlissa
Ahnissa
Demonlissa
Dlano

Now look, we all know Draenei are the superior species around here so…wait, why are you looking at me like that!? Fine then.

Silliness aside, there’s more silliness to be found in on Earthen Ring!

We are still recovering from the end of BFA and transition to SL but what we have is a good group of friendly and helpful people, with quite a few new/returning players as well.

We are interested in all sorts of activities usually, and while a few of us hop on during the daytime, most of us are around in the evenings to late.

Earthen Ring is a nice quiet server and non-toxic (except when we’re stealing kills from the horde small evil laugh).

If you want to know more or whatever, hit me up!

Gnomesftw#1868 bnet or #3645 discord

Heloo Dansgame, I hope you’re well and having a good day. I saw your post and thought I’d tell you about the Horde guild community that I’m a part of on Zul’jin: Pandamonium. In fall 2019, my husband and I had returned to BFA after a long break and found a dead guild. We were on Zul’jin having transferred there for BFA and didn’t want to move again and so I went on the hunt for exactly what you’re describing, a social guild where you feel like you’re part of a community. We got lucky and stumbled across Pandamonium’s forum post: [H] <Pandamonium> - #100 by Skylíght-zuljin and decided to visit their website: https://pandaguild.io/ and when I read their charter, I knew this was the right place for us so we applied and have been very happy there ever since.

The guild does have two raid teams but we’re not raiders because well, our toddler’s hours aren’t really conducive to us raiding. However, the guild is active in so many other ways. We have an Open Guild night every Tuesday where one of the officers hosts a different event. This week it was Torghast runs, the week before it was doing LFR together, some week’s it’s M+ runs, PVP, or even some silly fun like trivia night or scavenger hunt. We had our first annual Secret Santa this past holiday season which was a lot of fun.
I hope you’ll consider us. If you want to talk to me further, please feel free to add me in bnet: Skyren#1296. :slight_smile:

Hello to you , let me introduce my guild , Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. Check out our actual recruitment and feel free to reach out if you would like to talk. Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hello Dansgame, :slight_smile:

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

IDK if we fit your bill or not but (guild name is a inside joke from MoP) is just a group of friends that got together when we got back in WoW from a break, some of us were on about a 1 yr break some about a 4yr break to a friend we made outside of WoW making her very 1st character but we all came back to Alterac Mountains where we started together to make a guild and just be together again. We do want to raid eventually (Fri and Sat 9pm-12am) but we just want to be together and have fun atm. We like to laugh cut up and just have fun in the end…If this sounds like something you want please you are more than welcome to give us a try or to talk to me

KrisLuciMcg#1584

Hi Dansgame - would you say that you’re looking for a group of COMPANIONS? lol, I crack myself up, I’m so punny.

Our guild, Companions, has suceeded in creating an environment where no one is an elitist jerk, and where everyone has a niche group to be part of. You like pvp & bgs - we do that on Thursday; you like casual raiding - we do that on Friday & Saturday; you like running M+ - we do that everyday and have an abundance of tank & heals (literally, it’s good to have on off-spec in our guild); you like to post stupid pictures and just joke around while you run achievements and get xmogs - welcome to our discord channel; you like to do CE/AOTC focused progression raiding - we have a new team for that on Tues & Wed now too. You like to be a donk, be mean, short-tempered, elitist or rude - you’ll probably end up /gquitting in about a week - no one has any interest in socializing with that.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Reyloss#5203

Hey I have Alliance guild on suramar we might be what you are looking for. My bnet is Gravebound#1679 add me.

Name: Grim Batol Surfers
Faction: Horde
Realm: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Discord
Raid Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays

Raid Times:
Start: 7:00 PM (PT)
End: 10:00 PM (PT)

Current Raid Progression and Needs:
Tanks: Filled
DPS: Open
Healer: Open
Normal Castle Nathria 8/10

We are looking for more members to fill out our raid roster so we can finish Normal and move on to Heroic for AoTC. We are in need of both dps and healers. We have a friendly and active community that consistently runs torgast, keystones, and helps one another gear. Though our raid environment is relaxed, it is also focused and driven to meet goals. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems/enchants, food, flasks, etc. (feasts and cauldrons will be provided as guild resources allow) and a positive attitude.

About Our Community:

We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn’t fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. We have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity and drama here. There are no elitist, ‘I’m holier than thou!’ attitudes. If you think you’re better than everyone else, then you stand alone and should probably find somewhere else to go. We’re a family…and we’re welcoming you to be part of that!

One of the most important things you need to know about us is that we are a very inclusive guild that takes real life limitations into consideration. Many of our guild members have disabilities, health problems, IRL issues, etc. that can affect their overall gameplay and the amount of time they can put into WoW. If you intend to join our ranks, you need to be understanding of this and not be disrespectful. In past expansions, we have achieved AOTC while still holding true to these ideals. At the end of the day, we are a family and we look out for one another – first, foremost, and always! We are here to encourage one another to do better in-game and in life through constructive criticism and understanding. This is a community that cares about more than just your dps, hps, ilvl, etc. You are a PERSON, not just a number in the roster.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested in joining GBS, contact:

Community: Hillery#11208
Raiding: Medusa#1479
PvP: Kovacz #1233
Recruitment: Beddhead#1810

You described us exactly come check us out or lmk if you have questions

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usastormrage-lesser-known-casual-social-guild-for-adults-longing-for-a-sense-of-community-in-wow/830404