Returning long time player LF raiding guild for War Within

Post says it all looking for a PVE guild for new xpac raiding. Didnt really do a whole lot this xpac but looking to come back and smash end game bosses. Looking for EST guild that fits into my schedule. HMU @ Brillix#11967

1 Like

But what is your schedule?!?! :slight_smile:

1 Like

From like 7pm-12 EST

Hey there Brillix!

We’re actually in need of some players for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

We may be what you’re looking for! Check out our post!

Hi Brillix! We’re an AOTC guild looking for AOTC experience players. We Raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST.

Hit me on discord and let’s chat in VC: Raemynn

Hey I’m Jonny from “No Sweat”. Here’s our about us section and if you it sounds cool add me on discord Jonny.Boi

Hi! I’m Jonny and welcome to our guild. To get to know us, you need a bit of history. We started as a group of players from Chaotic Neutral and Hordes Horrors on Aggramar. We split from those and created The Crabshack and quickly became the top Horde guild on that realm. We struggled through a lot of adversity in such a tiny place. We had to recruit off realm for talent. Eventually in SOD, we quit Aggramar and went our separate ways on Illidan, only to reform later as No Sweat.

No sweat is a guild that’s focused on community and fun before parses and Raider IO dick measuring. We still focus on progression and pushing as high as we are capable of. Toxicity and shaming not tolerated. Many of us have been raiding since the early days of the game, and our core group have been mythic raiders since BFA. While cutting edge isn’t our penultimate goal, we are always striving to see just how close we can get while maintaing chill vibes.

RAID TIMES:

Tue/Wed 8p-11p CST.

Greetings Brillix!

Our guild raid schedule fits your schedule! So I shall just leave the guild info here:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147