Returning long term player looking for a guild!

Heya! I first started playing during the last patch of Mists and played pretty actively all the way up until the first patch of Dragonflight. (I quit for personal reasons not related directly to the game itself) I’ve finally returned fully to my favorite game with this patch and I’m looking for a community to join!

I have raiding experience, mostly with heroic raiding but I’ve dabbled a little into mythic. Though I don’t think I have the skill to do Mythic these days. :’) Admittedly I’m not that versed with m+ either, I used to run the bare minimum back in the day but I would love to get into it more. I’m just not a fan of pugging m+. :stuck_out_tongue:
Outside of that I’d love to chill and hang out with some folks! :slight_smile:

Ideally what I’m looking forward in a guild:
-LGBTQ+ friendly
-rp inclusive (I’m very rusty/out of the loop with rp on WoW but I really want to get back into it! Especially in a guild setting.)
-raiding/m+ groups that are chill (I’m still getting used to the game again :sob: )

I’d be interested in giving tanking a shot too! I’ve tanked a handful of times in the past, and I’d love to give it another go. If it wasn’t very clear, I would be interested in joining on this character. :slight_smile: (right now he is super behind content/gear wise but I’m working on fixing that!) But I do have a good handful of alts of all sorts of specs/classes if you aren’t looking for a very out of practice tank. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m EST for my timezone but I’m often not free until after 8-9pm EST.

Sorry for how disjointed this all is! It has been a hot minute since I’ve made a forum post, haha.

1 Like

Hello and welcome back to WoW!

The forums are a great place to search out guilds and I must say I’m surprised that your post doesn’t have any replies yet.

Wayfarers Anchorage offers most of what you’re looking for minus the raiding/m+. Our raid lead has been on break for a few months due to college and since our main focus is RP, we haven’t sought out a replacement. That being said, if you’d like an LGBTQ+ inclusive RP guild to hang with as you get back into the swing of things, we are seeking new residents for Driftholme Isle. You can find our recruitment post here on the forums, /w Caela or Herenix in-game for additional info, and/or check out our Discord here: usWcd2AQW.

Wherever you ultimately land, I wish you happy gaming!