Returning in need of a guild

Hi, returning in need of a guild please.

Agents Of Change

We are currently 4/8M and looking to fill some mythic spots.

Right now we’re really looking for a ret pally, a warlock, a balance druid, and a couple other dps. That said, we’re always willing to chat if you’re playing something else! Bonus points if you know how to right click a summoning portal!

Agents of Change is a stable, no drama, adult guild that’s been raiding since 2008. We are always looking for solid, talented players who wish to be part of a friendship based raiding group with a serious progression oriented attitude.

We are serious players with a casual yet committed attitude. Agents members are an eclectic mix of ages, pasts, futures, educations, careers, philosophies, and locations. The greater majority of our members have been with us for years. We are not a high turnover guild, in leadership or in membership. Our leadership core has been consistent since the guild began raiding and our members leave the guild very rarely, mostly due to life changes.

Agents of Change raids on average 50 weeks out of the year. The main progression group runs Tue/Wed/Thu from 7:00-9:30 server (CST). On a rare occasion an off night raid will be thrown in if a major new boss kill is imminent. Our alt group runs Sundays.

If you are looking for a group that values friendship, but also has the skills to down bosses. Please check out our website.

agents-of-change.enjin.com/recruitment

<ins>AND</ins> talk to Lacei (Lace#1242), Aerox (Aerox#11917), NOS (Nos#1911) or any other officer!

Our Discord link is: discordapp.com/invite/svppxwm

If you have any questions, please reply here or hit one of us up!

Welcome back to WoW, Slider.

I’m the recruiting officer for Pak Cafan on Dalaran. Please feel free to ping me and let’s chat!

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

Rëquiëm - H on Area 52 is recruiting to solidify our core to continue mythic progression of EP through to the release of 8.3 and Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for a healer and I would prefer a holy pally :wink: We are lead by a group of 4/8m experienced players with <5% attempts on orgo previously. We are looking to get a solid core stabilized to hit mythic progression of Ny’alotha hard but are still clearing heroic each week and getting as much done in mythic as we can before 8.3 drops

We raid Mon/Tue/Thur from 8-11 EST. Lunaspark#1158 is my btag if youd like to chat :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome back! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

[H] Relativity (Tichondrius) is looking for all roles!

[Normal progression] Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 PST
[New content] Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8-11 PST

We’re a new guild looking for players who want to push current progression and future content C.E. while making a solid group of friends in the process. While we form, we don’t expect everyone to be perfect,
but what we do expect is improvement. We are aiming to foster an environment of healthy competition in mythic raiding, and M+ keys in order to build a team of dedicated individuals who are interested in competitive
advancement of current content. Our hopes are to build a Guild that is active, competitive, and tightly-knit, whether you’re directly involved in our Mythic team(s) or just casually playing with us.

Also recruiting officers to take charge of casual content and PvP.

Add me on discord ( Quorp#9829 )
-or-
Add one of us on Bnet

Quorp#1792 (Me)
Starshining#1307
Ninjadan#11404

Hope to hear from you!

SmokingSkulls -Cenarius- is recruiting new members to join our guild. We are building a new raid team for Shadowlands. All levels and casual players welcome. Raid times will be 6:30-9:30 pm Tu,Th, Sat. Old raids Sun 1-4pm.