Returning HPriest looking for raiding and M+

Hello, I am returning for patch 10.2 and am looking for a guild that does AOTC raiding and M+ key pushing. I have been playing WoW for over 12 years and took a small break after getting AOTC Raz this expansion. I would be available any day between 6-11PM PST and on weekends almost anytime. Thanks for reading!

My guild Wiped on Gamon is recruiting for Season 3. We’re a small Ahead-of-the-Curve guild on Uther-US. We will be raiding Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6:15-9:15 MST.
discord contact: copportunist

Not sure how “hard” you’re looking to push, and we take a “life first” approach, but we may be something you’re interested. Please take a look at our post and reach out if you have questions!

Hey there!

We’re actually in need of Healers for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

SgtStammers#1627

Hey there! I saw your post looking for a guild and wanted to see if you’re interested. My guild is Dusk to Dawn on Mal’Ganis. We raid W/Th 11pm-1am CST (9pm-11pm PST) (12am-2am EST) with an alt night most likely sundays at the same raid time.

Last season we ended the tier as a 4/9 M guild. Our goal for season 3 is to try and achieve cutting edge! We pride ourselves on having a fun, laid back raiding environment, all the while still killing bosses on a limited raiding schedule.

We are currently looking for healers and dps to fill out our roster!

Highly sought after healers:
Holy priest
MW monk
Holy paladin
Resto shaman

Highly sought after dps:
Warlock
Mage
DH
DK
Rogue

Every class will be considered, even if we aren’t looking for your specific spec!

Please contact us on bnet Flavors#11637 or Tohrment at Tohrment#11613 if you are interested or have any questions! Thank you for your consideration!

Hello, I sent you a request on Battlenet, sorry it took me a minute to reply, I had a busy weekend. I am on Sargeras and would love to join y’all if you still have space for me. Thanks!

We’d love for you to join us! Reach out!

Hello! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more!

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at at steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Sat/Mon 8:30-11:30pm EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: No raid tanks currently needed, however we always are on the lookout for off tanks for m+ and those who can swing in for raid if needed

Healers: Currently seeking a holy and/or disc priest, any other healer is also currently welcome

DPS: Any roles/specs are currently open.

Joining

All new members of the guild will trial with us for 2 weeks. This is mainly to make sure everyone gets along and vibes well. You can trial cross-realm but after your trial you’ll be expected to transfer to our realm if at all possible.

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: EX9JPvF9jR

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: makoma
Bnet: MAKATTACK#1886

Hi Harmacist,

We are looking for a healer to fill out our roster for raiding. We are shooting for AOTC and some mythic raiding but nothing super hardcore. Below is our information and raid times. Please let me or any of the people listed in the post know if you have any questions.

Mythic Short Bus is looking for some new riders on the bus to mythic raiding town . Our goals each tier is to get AOTC and mythic raiding. We are looking for riders that want a fun environment and wants to down some bosses. We also have a lot of members that do mythic plus. We provide flasks, pots, food, and runes as well. So if you want to ride this bus to raiding town, come join us! Any questions or wanting more info, please reach out to us.

Raid Times:

• Wednesday - 10:30 PM to 01:30 AM EST
  • Thursday - 10:30 PM to 01:30 AM EST

Current Needs:

• DPS - Rogue and ranged preferred but always open to excellent people
  • Heals - Druid or Shaman preferred but always open to all.
  • We are always open to applications from any class.

Contact Info:

• Discord -Bellamorte#4812 (Officer), Ampleturp#7677 (GM)
  • Bnet - Whittastic#1350 (Officer), Turpen#1856 (GM)