Returning Hpal or BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Hello I am looking for a 2 night Semi causal raiding guild that strives for AotC. I took a break from WoW for about 3 months playing a ton of Lost Ark and looking to get back into WoW and raiding. I have completed all 7 chapters in Zerethis Mortis and have my double legendries ready to go. I have completed KSM for season 1 on my hunter and season 2 on my paladin. SoD is the first time I have ever healed so I am learning new tips and tricks everyday looking to improve myself. Looking for a guild that likes to have a good time but gets down to business when needed. Days/Times that work for me are Monday-Thursday anytime between 6pm to 10pm est.

WoWlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/drkilljoy?zone=25&new=true#partition=2

I have not stepped into the new raid yet but I learn quick. Also wouldn’t mind KSM for season 3 in Mythic+ aswell.

I also have a 248ilvl BM Hunter also if anyone is looking for Range Dps

(I don’t mind Faction changing if the fit is right)

Battle Tag: RagingPaw #1373

Critz and Gigglez-uldum & connected servers* is a growing guild with experienced raiders looking to continue to push content while having fun and enjoying the game! Raid Tues-Wednesday(6pm pst)/Sun(4pm pst),Mythics-mon/PvP-fri/Torgh mixed in thru out. come grow with us and have fun doing so. interested?? good reach out to either myself or my co-gm at nolan#8558 PeterDragon#4908

Still looking

Hello!

I would love to chat.

We are a smaller guild looking to add more players and I think you would be a good fit!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday’s 9-11 est.
when we are not raiding we are running mythics.

Last season we had to rebuild but we got our core raid team AOTC and KSM.

We like to have fun but can be serious when need be.

I would love to chat
Discord shiloh#0935
Bnet shiloh#1377

Hello Drkilljoy! All Panic No Disco. We’re a raiding guild on Stormrage Alliance side. We’re a community first guild looking to fill out our raid roster!

We are looking for players who enjoy the game, are patient, and willing to do progression in 9.2 and beyond! We’re currently accepting all roles with a big nudge towards healers! It is our goal as a guild to help you reach yours! KSM, AOTC, learning the game, getting into raiding/m+, or running old content we offer something for everyone!

Besides raiding we provide:

• Strong sense of community. More than just a raid guild, we’re a community of players who enjoy the game, and enjoy hanging out in game and on discord!

• Active! Near daily M+ runs, and people on discord doing various things everyday, we even have people who still talk in g chat!

• Friendly environment for those who are new or learning. We are very welcoming of new raiders and new players! Find a place to learn without being ridiculed for not playing the game or raiding sooner.

• Mog runs, old content runs, and occasionally PVP.

Our raid times are Wed/Thur 8:00-11:00 PM EST

If you think we are what you’re looking for we’d love to talk to you! To join or find out more information you can do the following:

Contact a recruitment officer:

Discord: Purple_86#9819
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Hey Drkilljoy,

Expired is a new guild with aspirations of heroic raiding. We are very experienced raiders with AOTC in several tiers. Looking for a Healer and Ranged Dps roles! We are a adult oriented Guild! Raid times Fri-Sat 8-11 EST. Mythic Plus and Social welcome as well. Discord available! We could be right for you!

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting all for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Healers: Hpally, Priest, MW

DPS: Mage, Warrior, Spriest, DH, WW Medium: Ret, Hunter, Warlock Don’t Need: Shaman, DK

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: *Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next expansion we will likely move to a Tues/Wed raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Hi Drkilljoy,

We raid until 11pm EST, and we’re horde on Area 52. If you’re still interested in chatting add me on discord. Jaystir#1204

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Were looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 10/11n pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

come to the horde.

still looking, Also added my BM hunter for any guilds looking for range dps

still looking

Hi Drkilljoy,

If you are looking for a guild, we are welcoming healers and dps to come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 6/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault. If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hey, Drkilljoy,
I just sent you a battletag request, RowanBeth#1291, seems like you would be an awesome fit for us–but on re-reading I see that you can only raid till 10pm est and we go till 12:30pm est. Love to have you if your situation has changed, sorry to bother you if not!

Reborn on Dalaran might be just what your looking for. Our discord is pretty active, pretty much all the time, even with the people who have since moved on to other games and guilds.

You can read our spiel if interested at [A] Reborn 2/11 H is recruiting for Heroic 2.

We focus on raiding and we raid tue/thurs 7:30-10:30 EST.

Nephilim#1432