Returning Hpal Looking for raiding/myth+ guild 7-11pm pst

Hey there i am a returning player who mostly played from tbc-lk and cata. I used to raid consistently for years clearing the hardest content of the time. Now im older (early 30s) with a wife and kids and am looking for a 1-2 day raiding guild preferably durong the week between the times of 7pm-11pm pst. If i sound like the right fit for your guild drop a line! Thanks

Hey Iron!
Moistly Moist is a newerish guild, originally formed back in shadowlands we fell apart due to life circumstances and i am just bringing it all back together. we are currently looking for heals and dps for our raid team which we are going to be a mid-core raid team with hopes of mid-high mythic prog, but were not gonna bash our heads against it. we are a fun environment where people like to goof off until its time to get serious. Our raid times are 8pm-10pm PST Tues/Sunday.
If we sound like the guild for you message me on discord and we can chat some more!
Disc- themoomanz

Hello Ironalf

I am also a returning player and a father. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game.

We currently are looking for some heals for the raid team. Although anyone is open for M+ or other activities. Schedule is later at 10-12 est Thursday and Saturday.

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

What up bro! Looks like your raiding time almost perfectly aligns with ours :slight_smile:

If you are interested hit me up on discord (totaledfish)