Returning Horde feathermoon player looking for casual guild

Hello, I am an older Horde only player and have played on and off from the first day on Feathermoon. I have just returned to catch up on BFA and am looking to stop going at it alone with nothing but dungeon finders. I have every class at 110+, and love to play all of them. I am looking to make friends, not just guild mates and enjoy the game. I want to avoid the elitist groups and the “your just a number” mass guilds. I don’t mind to raid, pvp and dungeon mythic + but not to the point that it is more like a job and less fun. I have a friend that will likely join where I go. We want a mature guild that isn’t squeamish and can enjoy good jokes while supporting and always being able to count on one another.
Thanks for the read,

Novakillen,

We are actively seeking a warlock to add to our ranks for Eternal Palace. My discord ID is at the bottoom for the post if you are interested in speaking with us.

If you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends,
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for EP. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into Palace, while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Pally, Priest, Monk)
Tanks: All (Need Backups, Monk would be Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509