Returning Holy/Ret Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hi there,

I’m a holy/ret paladin who returned to the game this season and have casually pushed mythic + and done a few raids with friends. I’m looking to step back into raiding as we move into next season.

I have previous experience raiding in top guilds, pvp’ing to gladiator, and pushing mythic+'s. I can commit to 2-3 nights a week, and would prefer to be done raiding by 10:00 - 11:00 EST at the latest’s.

Thanks for your consideration.

Terk is a great player and great person. He has helped me push up to 2600 rating, and has helped multiple people in my guild push those keys. Aside from his abilities in the game (achieving server first ret paly), he is also a truly wonderful person. All of us are going to truly miss him in our guild, but he deserves to play with people that can push the keys he wants to push. I can confirm all the officers and gm wish him nothing but the best. Honestly an amazing player, any guild would be lucky to have him in there.

1 Like

I have played in Mythic plus with Terk and have come to know him as one of the best players I have ever had the privilege of interacting with, in game and on discord. Dedicated, meticulous, kind, knowledgeable and considerate are just a few of his attributes. If you are looking for a team oriented, outstanding player that knows his class, pushes his limits and has awareness beyond average, then you won’t have to look any further.

1 Like

About Us
Avoidable Damage is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 9/9 Heroic in Aberrus. We are looking to push into Mythic raiding as soon as we fill our raid team. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic Plus. Casual players are welcome as well!

What We Offer
A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week, Tuesday & Thursday from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
Mythic Plus groups running daily.
Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in our progression.

What We Expect
A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively.
A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.

Recruitment Needs
While we are open to exceptional players of all classes and specializations, we are currently seeking the following roles to complement our raid team:

1 DPS: Devastion, Augmentation Evoker
2 Healers: Restoration Shaman, Preservation Evoker, Holy Pally, Mistweaver

Join Avoidable Damage Today
If you want to be part of a skilled and dedicated raid/mythic+ team, we invite you to apply to Avoidable Damage.
You can apply for the guild through this application: forms.gle/EHt7HAau7hRp2EtGA or in-game through Guild Finder.
Please message .kngx on Discord / BNet @ Kngx#1668 if you have any questions!!!

Greeting. We are looking for a DPS that can flex heal. Here is our info below. Cheers

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority
ANY DPS CLASS THAT CAN FLEX HEAL
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
WW Monk
DPS DK

Medium Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Low Priority (but still wanted)
Hunter