Returning healer main looking for new home [H]

Like the title says, I’m a returning player looking for an active Horde guild to join and to call home. I have plenty of experience in the game, but only played for about 4 months during the beginning of BFA and am looking to get reacquainted for 8.3/Shadowlands. I usually lean more towards M+ content rather than raiding because most guilds seem to raid later at night and admittedly I can’t stay up as late as I used to be able to. But I am open to raiding if time allows! I currently have Disc, Mistweaver, Resto Sham and Resto Druid.

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enioy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/8N and 6/8H and are looking for a healer to round out or raid group!

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

1 Like

Got like a select healer spot open but here is our info

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1x Fury Warrior
1X Boomkin
1X Shadow priest
Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

Tank: One full-Time raid tank Preferably Blood Death knight or BM Monk

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

Hey there Voljimm,
I’d love to talk!
We’re recruiting a healer for M+, Raiding, all the things. Maybe our raid schedule can work for you - I’d love to see a skilled resto druid on our team <3

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs (as of 8.3) will be Wed 8-11pm EST.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild feel free to add me on discord at NukFur#0990 or BNet at NukFur#1660

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ not too sure if I can convince you to come ally or not, but I’m gonna try anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Hey there Voljimm, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

add me if still looking

Matt#19690

Hello!
If you are still looking, Massacre on Turalyon is always looking for more members to actively enjoy the game with us! We are primarily a raiding guild with 4/8M currently. In the last couple of tiers we’ve taken a step back from the CE scene and our members now have more time to enjoy other content like M+ and the occasional PVP. If you are interested in raiding, our times are Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST. Or if you prefer to just have an active home for M+ that would be great too!
You can find our application at :docs.google.com/forms/d/1oF7Ouqh9-fUCnu1CdnUyZ0IPV19OGsbTaj43gVnFNdA/edit or feel free to hit me up on discord (Kara#8566) if you have any questions or would just prefer to chat. Either way, good luck in your search and happy holidays!

I tried adding you on Discord, but it says your username doesn’t exist? My discord is StevieWondahh#0921

Our weekend team is looking for players! It’s a good start up/return to raiding if you’re interested. Happy Holidays!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3 with a US200 Ny’alotha goal.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: DPS/Heal slots open
Tanks MAY be considered!

High Priority:
~ANY GOOD HEALERS~
Hpal/Priest***
Sham*
~CASTER DPS~
~Mage**
~SPriest*
~Warlock***
~ANY BIG DPS can steal a spot, they’re all competitive.

We are CURRENTLY running Thurs (4/8M) for evaluations.
MUST BE PREPARED FOR NY’ALOTHA (JAN 21 RELEASE DATE)

• 70 Neck + ALL potential rank 3 essences

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :partying_face:

bit.ly/ApplyAW

Friendly gamers can contact discord:
cron#4189
Tigger#0772