Returning Healer Looking for Fun and Active Players

Hey everyone!

I’m a returning healer after almost 2 years and I’ve played all classes over time. I’m looking forward to finding people to do diverse content like PvP, Mythic+, and maybe even raids. I have Alliance characters on Stormrage and Horde characters on Area-52. If anyone is interested in recruiting, let me know and drop your Bnet tag or Discord tag.

Thanks!

Hey there, we have a new guild on Area-52. All factions, servers, classes, and players are welcome to join.

We are a One-Day AOTC guild, that might go into the first few bosses of Mythic. We also will be having guild RBG, Arena, and M+ runs.

Hit me up on discord: Toystore

1 Like

Hey there Indira. We could be a possible great fit for you and your toons. Below is our spam info. Hit us up if interested thanks.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Healer (H Pally, Resto Druid, Mw, Evoker)
Need 1 MDPS (Rogue, Monk, Warrior)
NEED 1 RDPS (Ele Sham, Evoker, S Priest)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

1 Like

Hey there! “TwiztedVoid” is a new guild formed on Illidan! We are looking for players that are looking to ease back into to and run dungeons and setting up a raid team! We’d love to welcome you in! We’re active on discord.
BNET: Sacred#1157
Discord: sacred#7757

1 Like

Hi Indira

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there,

Our Guild, Enshadowed is currenty still recruiting DPS and one healer. I linked our recruitment post below so you can see what we are all about and contact info. Happy Hunting!

The Dignified:
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    Random pvp shenanigans too!
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.
No server transfers necessary as of July 23, 2024