Returning [H] CE player searching for a home! Maining warlock for 8.3 and beyond!

Not interested in roster rebuilds, start up’s or non-mythic progression guild’s.

Availability

• Weekdays and Weekends are free after 7PM CST

Logs (Make sure to add a period to .com)
(I’ve primarily mained tanks over the years. But looking to swap to warlock full time! Below are logs from relevant tiers to show my quality. For some odd reason, My warlock is impossible to find via logs.)

• BoD 8/9 Mythic (Brewmaster): www.warcraftlogscom/character/us/turalyon/crayons#zone=21
  • Uldir 8/8 CE (Blood DK): www.warcraftlogscom/character/us/turalyon/crayolaz#zone=19
  • Logs were set to private for this tier, I can easily open them up to the public should you want to see the rest of them.

Important class/spec info

• The most fun I’ve had all expansion has been playing demo. I intend to main it all tier and am confident in my ability to perform at a purple or higher rank. Though for particular encounters I will play Affliction, if the fight causes demo to perform very poorly.

Subject of essences, neck level and being raid ready for 8.3

• I’ve still got plenty of work to do for my essences, I should however have Rank 3 in the “meta” essences for Demo and Affliction

Contact information

• Bnet: Crayonz#1696
  • Discord: Crayonz#1712

I’m aware this is a relatively short post, I’d prefer to handle the detail’s via DM’s or during an interview. I always found short and sweet was the best way when searching for a guild. Look forward to speaking with you.

We’re 1 hour earlier, if not doable then good luck and happy holidays!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3 with a US200 Ny’alotha goal.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: DPS/Heal slots open
Tanks MAY be considered!

High Priority:
~ANY GOOD HEALERS~
Hpal/Priest***
Sham*
~CASTER DPS~
~Mage**
~SPriest*
~Warlock***
~ANY BIG DPS can steal a spot, they’re all competitive.

We are CURRENTLY running Thurs (4/8M) for evaluations.
MUST BE PREPARED FOR NY’ALOTHA (JAN 21 RELEASE DATE)

• 70 Neck + ALL potential rank 3 essences

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :snowflake:

bit.ly/ApplyAW

Friendly gamers can contact discord:
cron#4189
Tigger#0772

Hey there Hotmayo, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Still looking

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, with our Mythic Raid team just coming up on two months old and already 5/8M! It was created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also want to push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves. Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a meaningful and fun approach.

We’re open to taking all exceptional players. Will pay xfers for the right candidates!

Progression Raid Times:

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Optional Heroic Fun/Alt-run on Wednesday @ 8pm EST (5pm PST)
  • Optional impromptu Heroic EP reclears and gear stacks created throughout the week

Mediocrity provides all food, flasks, enchants, etc. to guild members.

In addition to raiding we have a solid group of folks that run (and push) M+ keys on a regular basis. We’re looking to recruit all classes/specs for Mythic Keys - the guild runs them daily and is interesting in developing a well rounded group of high IO players including tanks and healers. We have groups running anywhere from 10-19+ lvl keys pretty much daily!

If interested feel free to reply here, contact our GM at bedhed#0001 (Discord) or apply through our Discord (jEDRNgT)

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST
(10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Heroic Thursday @ 7PM (10pm EST)
Alt Mythic Runs Sunday @ 7PM (10pm EST)

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.
You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!
APPLY on our Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321
Discord: Sara#4646

added you via discord. We are looking to add some ranged for 8.3 and beyond. Guild name is Sellouts on Illidan. We are currently 6/8M and nearing a kill on Zaqul. Raids are t/w 8-11pm CST. Weekly heroic clear on Thursdays same time. feel free to accept my request and we can chat further.

Talking to a lot of guild’s currently but still on the market. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Color Blind - 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 7/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Rage - 4/8M Eternal Palace (7pm - 10pm CST, T/Th) - ripten#1497
  • Insomnia - 4/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Loud Noises! - 5/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you. We could always use more warlocks.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve already done full reclears, with our latest reclear being under 3 hours.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Free agent still. Need a home stat!