Returning Guardian Druid LFG

Last week I resubbed and since then I have hit 120 and 378 ilvl. I know that is nothing impressive but I am working on running as much content as I can to get geared quickly.

I used to raid mythic a bit during Legion, but I took a break and just recently started playing BfA. My ilvl might be a bit low now, however I know that this can improve quickly and I can also learn the fights quickly.

I’m looking for a guild that I can tank raids and mythic+ with. Currently I have not ran BoD, however I plan on pugging in order to get more familiar with the instance sometime soon. Obviously I still have a bit to learn but once I get to a solid point I will be a reliable tank.

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on bnet (Greg#13943)

Thanks for reading

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of three teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] seeking players in search of:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9 BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - AotC Team [10-1am CST; Wed] - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit SeraphGuild for more information!

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and have a good attitude and willingness to improve.

We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 2/2H Crucible. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Welcome back! we are currently in need of a second tank that’s reliable.

Hi, I’m the GM of Do Work on Bleeding Hollow. We raid T/Th 8pm - 11pm Eastern and are currently 9/9H AOTC, and 1/9 Mythic. This expansion has been a ton of fun raiding with our team. We have a great core of people, and are looking for more reliable raiders. I made the guild in 2009 and have a collection of players ranging from people I’ve played with since 2006, to people I’ve recruited this expansion and have since become friends with. We are a community of 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and some kids, we have fun, and we delete bosses twice a week. If you’re interested please let me know!

Buddyman#11120

Ladies and Gentleman,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking time out of your unquestionably busy schedules to stop by and read this recruitment pitch. We understand that time is extremely valuable and it means a lot to us that you are considering our guild. With that said, let’s get to the details.

Wardogs, a Thrall guild, is a newly formed causual raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.
3.) Officer’s to help manage day to day operations.
4.) A raid leader to assist with managing raiding events.
5.) PVP’ers to help assemble a BG group.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:
Friday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)
Saturday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Wardogs conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week to allow for all members to participate in guild activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflicts. These events include;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) A Battle Grounds Bash for our PVP members.
3.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.
4.) TransMog runs which will be random.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun!

-Promethuus/Angeluus

Contacts:

Prometheuus/Angeluus: Angeluus#11931
Shazno: shazno#1613

Sent you a btag request.
We are looking for a tank for our core team - gear is easy!! We can start soon as raiding tomorrow =)

We’re an active semi-casual guild, often on running mythics, heroics, leveling alts, and of course, raiding :slight_smile:

Here’s our blurb:
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9
Heroic CoS: 1/2 (2/2 normal)

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders) :slight_smile:
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366!

Hey Lomog, I think my guild would be a perfect fit for you! We’re looking for some dependable tanks/dps in my guild < Reunion > here on Illidan. We’re a fresh guild, but started progression this past week. Made it to 8/9N so far (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST) with a good amount of people either new to raiding or just getting back into it after a long break. We’re a chill group, always chillin in discord and doing keys/pvp/random fun stuff on off days. If this sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, add me on bnet! mofuk#1960

< Reunion > recruitment post

Hello Lomog! I’m the GM of Do Work a Horde Raiding Guild on Bleeding Hollow, a guild I made in 2009 and have kept up since. Discord has been amazing for keeping our friends together and this expansion we’ve built a fun raiding team that I enjoy working together with. We’re looking for people who are friendly, want to have fun, try hard and work as a team through the games content.

• We are mostly 30 year olds with lives, jobs, and kids. We are looking for active players.

• we raid twice a week, T/TH 8pm-11pm Eastern.

• We are a very social community that has been around a very long time, I’ve made some great video game friends, and we’re a place that players might take a break but come back to, and still hang out with us. We can offer a friendly, fun, video game WoW home for any player of any skill.

• We use discord as the core of our community.

• We are 8/8H 2/8M looking for more Heroic/Mythic raiders. Usually our Focus is AOTC but we achieved our goals so quickly that we’re trying to clear mythic now.

• We have an active mythic+ community and enjoy pushing the ladder, many of our raiders are above 1k io and are working on all +15s in time.

Buddyman#11120

Hi There!

First off, i would like to thank you for taking the time to read this post.

I think you would be a great fit for my guild. We are currently looking for players to join our core mythic run teams as well as core members to progress with us through Heroic EP!

Here is a little about the guild:

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow is a smaller casual guild full of mature adults. We are still “rebuilding” after I (GM) had to take some personal time away from my guild. Joined up with another guild and continued to progress through current content. I came back to my guild 2 months ago and have been actively recruiting and helping those gear/level.

Our main goal is to be engaging, have fun, and kill stuff. We have our group of people that are more casual players, those who are still leveling, etc.

But we are looking for people to join our core mythic+ teams and raid team to push keys and push to get AOTC.

We also do some pvp, mount/mog runs, achievement hunting, etc.

We currently raid 2 nights a week,
Tuesday/Thursday-8:30-11:00pm EST

I am always available for contact either on bnet or discord. Thank you for reading my post and i look forward to speaking to you!

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366