Returning Fury warrior looking for raiding guild

Long time raiding fury warrior returning to WoW after a one year break. I’m looking for an AoTC focused guild and M+ runs. I have great attendance and miss very few raid nights. I can switch to Arms if the best spec for DPS change or if a particular fight requieres it. My ilvl is only 408 but I started less than 2 weeks ago and it’s rising quite fast. If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact me Wulrick#1404.

Hey Bigwulz! I think we could be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H, 1/8M and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two (that’s willing to dps during farm) for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following (but are not limited to): rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, and dk dps.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

You seem like a good fit for me. I will contact one of you as soon as I can in game! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Mon & Wed 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes and roles, except tanks.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Bigwulz! If you are open to Alliance, we might be a good fit for you.

Undying Resolution (Alliance-Elune) is an AoTC guild that strives to push progression in a reduced amount of time. As a long-running guild we understand that people have families, jobs and lives outside of the game and we encourage you to do so! As we are a group of mature adults we are looking for like-minded individuals who are team oriented, well versed in their class/spec(s) and the fights but above all can exhibit patience when it’s needed and can communicate effectively.

Raid Progress: 8/8 Heroic TEP

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST
We sometimes run alt raids or other optional activities Sunday nights.

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:
Lissanna - (Lissanna#1777)
Ranico - (Ranico#1430)

I’ll add some guild spam for you as well.

[H] [US] - Mug’thol. - One Night AOTC weekend raiding guild. LF DPS/Swing Tank/Heals.
Looking for quality pixel killers to fill out our roster for the next tier. Major preference to lock/rogue. Could also use a DPS that can offtank if needed. Currently 8/8H.
Do you have what it takes to be the all mighty AOTC - a bit behind the curve, but only raid one day a week? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!

Raid times are Saturday at 8 pm CST to whenever we fall out of our chairs or we’re done (Typically midnight). We like to think of this as casual yet not stupid raiding…flasks/food/repairs paid for. We’re not looking to make a second job out of raiding, but we are looking for people that don’t stand in fire thinking it’s a buff.
PM me on here or send a message to Koda#1298.
-Kodabonk

Hi Bigwulz,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586