Returning From Dead LF Guild

So I left before Cat hit.

When I left I was successfully raiding all frozen throne content. Tanking/Off Tanking As a DK Healing as Priest and DPS as rouge.

I have started over as I have no clue what any of my old account info was and Blizz is no help.

I am looking casual place to call home. A guild that can help me get back into playing and raiding.

Not looking to be carried I just need help.
<Anhedonia> (8/8N, 2/8H) is a mostly casual raiding guild looking for a tank, healer (pally/priest pref.) and any DPS (ranged/melee) interested in Tuesday/Thursday raids from 6:30 - 9:30 ST.

We do also run dungeons, PVP, and level alts and such. Feel free to contact me for more information - Jenir#1652
I am returning from a 4yr break; decided to re-roll all toons on a fresh (to me) server. Looking for people to have some fun, conversation while getting lost in Azeroth again. Open to discord, vent or teamspeak feel free to touch base and lets see. I have raided but my evening schedule is really tight so not necessarily looking to do anything hard core just want to have fun a couple of hours every night.

Thanks
Chaplain#1528 or Discord SFG_Chaplain#4442