Returning for TWW as tank

Good day all,

I am looking for a forever home in a 18+ guild. I’m looking for M+ runs, raids, and other activities. I live on the east coast so I’m hoping to find a guild that raids on the weekends but if not, I can definitely raid during the week 8PM - 12AM.

Currently I’m taking care of dailies and WQs trying to complete what I can with DF. I prefer protection paladin as tank but if other tank specs are required we can definitely discuss.

Discord - forgotmypassword7613
Battletag - Mike#117122

Feel free to add me and inquire if needed! :smiley:

Take care all.

Hi Beefy,

We at Fear No Evil would love to have people like yourself and your companion, we are a midcore guild of friends who have been playing the game together since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, but have since grown with many fresh faces in Dragonflight.

We are also AOTC raiders that raid every Tuesday & Thursday at 8:00 - 10:30EST and are currently looking to push into and clear Mythic raids in TWW. We are not a hardcore CE guild but we aim to enter the Mythic raiding scene. Currently we are in need of an exceptional Tank for our roster.

We also push keys all the time and even have Wednesday dedicated to a big key run day where we would love to have you be a part of to push keys and fill the vaults.

Outside of raiding and M+ runs we are active and sociable on our discord server. All in all I think you two would make perfect additions to our guild.

Feel free to contact me on discord, would love to hear from you.
Fuzzycheese#1852

You can also see our full post here: [A/H] <Fear No Evil> [Garona] 9/9H LF Players to fill roster for TWW to push Mythic