Returning for DF Prot Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic raiding guild

Prot Warrior LF Heroic AoTC/Mythic progression raiding guild with a strong desire to push M+ keys.

Availability for raid times is very flexible and can accommodate most raid times with no issue.

Previous Mythic raiding experience including CE in past expansions.

Vast knowledge of all tanking classes as well as currently prepping to juggle alternate tanks on my Druid, DH, and DK for DF progression.

Server swapping for the right guild is not an issue.

Btag : Darkreven#1325
Discord : Drkreven#0179
Feel free to contact me via Btag, or via discord if interested in discussing any opportunities.

Still looking.

Still Looking…

Still searching for a guild for DFlight!!!

Still searching for a guild for DFlight! Server swapping/faction swapping is not a issue.

Moonlight Gaming recruiting for AotC/Mythic raiding wed/thur 8-10:30 EST as well as m+ on offdays/hours if you’re interested in that sort of thing. We’re a semi-casual group, skilled players but not trying to treat the game like a job as we’ve learned that burns us out pretty bad lol. Anyway if you can make the times and think you’d be interested feel free to hit me up at bnet tomathon#1842 or discord Tomathon#4519

Will be getting in touch

Still looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild with a strong affinity for M+ for DFlight. Sever swapping/faction swapping is not a issue!!!

Still looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild with a strong affinity for M+ for DFlight. Sever swapping/faction swapping is not an issue!!!

Still looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild with a strong affinity for M+ for DFlight. Sever swapping/faction swapping is not an issue!!!

Prot Warrior LF a Heroic AoTC/Mythic raiding guild for DF progression. As well as strong desire to push M+ keys!

Prot Warrior LF a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild for DF Mythic progression. As well as strong desire to push M+ keys!

377 Prot Warrior LF a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild for DF Mythic progression. As well as strong desire to push M+ keys!

377 Prot Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic progression raiding guild with a strong desire to push M+ keys.

Availability for raid times is very flexible and can accommodate most raid times with no issue.

Previous Mythic raiding experience including CE in past expansions.

Vast knowledge of all tanking classes as well as currently prepping to juggle alternate tanks on my Druid, DH, and DK for DF progression.

Server swapping for the right guild is not an issue.

Availability is any day after 4:30 EST during the week up to 11 PM EST, and the days I do not work I am available any time those days.

Btag : Darkreven#1325
Discord : Drkreven#0179
Feel free to contact me via Btag, or via discord if interested in discussing any opportunities!!!