Returning Ele/Resto shammy LF Late raid guild

Currently looking to join a late night raid guild. i am a returning player of more than 8 or so years. i played all thru vanilla, BC and Wotlk. mainly playing as elemental but willing to swap to resto as needed. I am on central time US but perfer to raid later due to kids and daily life. im searching for a more active guild if possible i am very active and enjoy being in disc chattin it up even on non raid nights. id love to check out what guilds are out there i am willing to join up with casual raiders but i do perfer to raid more than 1 or 2 nights a week if possible.

You’re alliance, we’re horde - its a tough break, but if you’re interested in switching we’d potentially fit. We start at 8pm CST through 11pm, and we’re a casual, friendly, chatty bunch. We’ve always got people in discord in the evenings to run stuff with! Hit me up, my contact info is below!

Here’s our copypasta:

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, will tool for Mythic shortly!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that heavily now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding primarily and Mythic Plus! We are planning to work on Mythic soon, but we’re a laid back team and we know we’re not competitive with the hardcore raiding types. We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

We have an alt raid team so if you’re behind you can join us and start catching up right away!

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Current needs: Windwalker, HPally, Disc, Vengeance DH
Current Progress: 8/10H

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

Hey Anelwindfury! I think our guild might be a great fit for you, not sure if we’re late enough for ya but if you can make it we’d love to have you!

< Touchin Your Naaru > is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on the Stormrage server. Currently 10/10N 2/10H looking to fill out our raid roster as we push into heroic. We plan to achieve AOTC and do some minor mythic raiding should time permit.

We are currently accepting any applications for healers and DPS.
Raid days: Fri-Sat 7:00-9:00pmCST

We are a laid back and very social group that runs M+ constantly whenever we’re on and not raiding. We love kicking in Discord and playing other games from time to time. If you want friends or a good group to run mid level M+ and raids we’re your guild!

If you are interested in joining comment below or message any of the following:
Slimjim2417 #1979 (recruitment officer)
Azunyan#1165 (GM)
Purtytopher #1907 (Officer)

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268
Thank you!

bump…hehe

Hi there.

I’m not sure what your time zone is and what constitutes late night so I’m going to go ahead and just leave my recruitment message here.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re starting with normal and working our way up.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Azeroth Plumbing Company is a casual guild looking to recruit for heroic raiding. We raid Saturdays 7-10pm cst and are currently 3/10 heroic (possibly going to 2 nights week). We also do Mythic+ on the regular and are always wanting to push high keys. We are very active on discord and are in voice chats pretty much daily whether it be for raids, mythics or just chatting. Please check out our Guilds of Wow page and hit me up if you’re interested in joining/checking out our discord.
Discord: Resto#9748
Btag : Moose#13697

Greetings!

We are looking for a DPS and raid 7:45p-10:30p PST T & Th. Feel free to add me on bnet so we can chat further: Cailyth#1999

Cheers ~

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re willing to switch factions, but Gang Operations on Thrall is a newly formed guild that is recruiting to push normal/heroic and eventually Mythic Shadowlands raids. Our group is small, but quickly growing, and takes on the basic principles of a hardcore raiding guild.
Schedule (Catered to Central Standard Time CST)
• Saturdays: 11:59pm – 2:00am
• Saturdays: 11:59pm – 2:00am
Current recruitment needs:
• 1-2 healers
• 2-3 RDPS
• 3-4 MDPS (One with tank OS preferred)
What we expect from you:
• On-time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there)
• Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff
• Thrive on doing new content with a laid back mindset
• Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or otherwise become a distraction.)
Our guild is just beginning to raid this expansion and all are welcome.
No need to supply logs and you do not need to have any raiding experience. But please familiarize yourself with bosses before raid night. We want players who know their class and fit with the group.
Contact us via Discord or BNet if you have any questions.
Discord: Burkes#4813 or Docbox#8421
BNet: Burkes#1904 or ItsWhatever#11857

Hi Anelwindfury,

I represent H- Kinda Sus, on Bleeding Hollow. We raid 10pm-1amEST Fri/Sat. We are a small gaming community that pushes for CE but also enjoys playing other games such as Among Us, DOTA, Tabletop Sim and many more together. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please add Yezz#4788 on discord and we can chat soon.

Good luck in your search!

Anel,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Hi Anel!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello, we are recruiting for Mythic Castle Nathria:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

Newly formed guild in BFA AOTC all tiers, 9/12M Nya.
We are currently 9/10H, Working on forming a stronger team core for Mythic prog.
Inclusive environment
We look for the BEST team players.
If you’re interested, please reach out to us.

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
kvncnh#1922 [Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
Kawaiihealer#1404 [Discord: Kawaiihealer#8610]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

Let’s help get your feet wet again then.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

Yo! We’ve got a spot for an Ele/Resto in our Core Roster. We’re building out from Heroic to Mythic. We’re currently 9/10H.

We raid from 9 PM PST to Midnight PST on Thursdays and Fridays. We M+ and PvP on off nights. We have several 1k+ RIO players and multiple KSMs as well.

Add me on BNet @ B00t5#1776 to chat more.

uGotTrumped#1958 is my bnet for anyone that woudl like to chat im still searchin for a home

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Azeroth Plumbing Company is a casual guild looking to recruit for heroic raiding. We raid Saturdays 7-10pm cst and are currently 3/10 heroic. We also do Mythic+ on the regular and are always wanting to push high keys. Please check out our Guilds of Wow page and hit me up if you’re interested in joining/checking out our discord.
Discord: Resto#9748
Btag : Moose#13697

bumpity bump