Returning ele shaman

Looking for active guild that runs mythics and progression through new raid. Can committ multiple nights a week.

Hello There,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

If you can faction change we are looking for an ele shaman, especially those that can resto OS. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. 6/8H after week 1. Optional Monday raids, for instance tonight we are going to run normal. If interested, feel free to add me to btag - Conzeula#1172

Hello there! Your post caught my eye because I have been maining an elemental shaman since the end of WoD. I belong to a guild that has been established for over ten years. The name of the guild is Ministry of Truth - Winterhoof / Kilrogg. Great group of adults that like to do all types of content but focuses mostly on progressing raiding. We hit AOTC every tier and are aspiring to knock out some mythic content once we get a solid twenty raiders. Would love to have another shaman in our group! We have two raid teams: one that raids mon & thurs 5:30 PST - 7:30 PST and our late night team that raids mon & wed 9:00 PST - 11:00 PST. Always joking around and having fun while progressing though the current content. If you join, you raid… no bench sitters here! If this sounds interesting to you, just drop me a message ZanyPants#1649. Both teams are raiding tonight so come and give us a try. No point in spending the $$$ to switch servers right now… Just run with us for a bit and see if it is a good fit.

Hi Wudd, If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding, and doing Mythic+ in a fun environment, I hope you’ll consider us. :slight_smile:
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus for BFA is achieving AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Time.

Current Progression:
Normal EP: 5/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic CoS: 1/2

Thanks for your time!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8H EP, 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule – 12 hours per week for mythic team
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Guild & Server: < Duplicitys Reach > Horde -Thrall
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday9pm-12am server time/ET
Current Progression: 9/9 and 2/2 H 7/8 N so far
Recruitment Contacts: BNET - Snarfed#1335 Discord-Snarfing#4104
Requirements: Mature attitude, good attendance, and a sense of humor.All players are welcome to trial with us and make sure its a good fit.
Needs: Accepting all roles, especially looking for DPS and 1 full time healer

<Apeiron> is an AOTC Mythic raiding guild on [A] Kel’Thuzad. We are dedicated to finding that delicate balance between raid progression and real life responsibilities. We believe that a strong community and friendships are of the utmost importance in this game. There is nothing better than having a close knit group of friends to share the victory rush with when you finally kill that mythic boss you have worked together on.

Currently we are 7/8 N and 5/8 H Eternal Palace. Last season we were 2/2 H CoS, 9/9 H BoD and 4/9 M BoD. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights from 10 pm to 1 am EST. Outside of raiding, we have an active community that enjoys all levels of Mythic + farming. We are looking for a few more like-minded raiders to complete our team, and help us push further into mythic progression. If you are interested in more information, I would love to chat with you. My btag is Avi#12246.

Raid 3 of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We’re 1/9M BoD and plan to advance even further in Eternal Palace.

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild !

About
<hello team> is a guild formed by old friends with a wealth of skill and raiding experience, including a handful of Cutting Edge calibre players. The guild aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. Socially, the guild interacts on a regular basis outside of raid, doing Mythic+, playing other games outside of WoW, or just hanging out.

Schedule :
Thu/Fri 6pm-9pm PT

We are currently 7/8H (cleared up 6/9M on BoD in 7 weeks) and are looking to continue our success into Mythic TEP.

Discord: Menkt#2514
BNet: Menkt#1830

Hello!

If you’re still looking, our Heroic group is looking for more DPS to round out the team! This group raids Mon/Wed 7-10pm PST, and focuses on Normal & Heroic difficulties.

If you’re interested, here’s my long post about our guild (Safe Word - Kilrogg/Winterhoof)

Let me know if you’d like to trial tonight!
Fried

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

If youre still looking, Scripted Encounter H (A52) is recruiting, we are rebuilding from our 7/9M BoD build after our former GM kind of ran things into the ground. Our focus is mythic raiding but while we solidify our roster we are aiming to clear heroic. we are 7/8N 5/8H and raid Mon/Tue/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 EST. We have open spots for this evening, if youd like to tag along or get more info feel free to add me to real ID LunaSpark#1158

If Alliance is an option, give us a look. If you like what you read, I’d love to chat more with you.
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the EP raid team. Our current progress EP is 7/8H. Our BoD progress was 6/9M BoD with a 1% wipe on Mekk. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Very high need of a Mage and Healer (pref Holy Pally)
Always looking for great dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 7/8N (with Azshara to 9%) and 5/8H in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Wudd,

Fathom is a friendly Horde mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis, (9/9H 5/9M) who aim for our guild to be a real home for our members as well as maximizing the 2 night raid schedule, so our raids are both enjoyable and efficient.

We raid Fri and Sat nights, 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST. and are preparing for Eternal Palace getting ready for a cutting edge. At the moment we just need a few full time ranged dps to round our roster out!

I’d love to have a chat if you’re interested. Best of luck with your hunting!

You can check us at:

Thanks for time, hope the hunt goes well!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hello Wuddinnuttin!

I would love to talk to you about us. We’re a group of mythic raiders taking a small step back to be a little less CE and a little more relaxed. (Still doing some mythic). We just decided to form together this week so we’ve only had the chance to do a quick run through of normal (yesterday was our first raid as a “guild”).

We raid Tues/Weds 8:30 eastern - 11pm and are on Area 52

I don’t want to throw a ton of info down here for you to go through so if your interest is piqued feel free to add me to btag and we can talk. Sataraa#1236

Heya!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8H 9/9M 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in going Alliance or not but if so, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you want to stay Horde as well!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Keepers of the Dark is a laid back casual guild with a raid group that runs 2 times a week totaling 5 hours a week. (see below for times). We are pushing for AoTC in 8.2. We are a smaller guild at the moment but we have a very strong core group. Would love to add to our roster and make some new friends. Feel free to add me on Real ID if you would like to know more or even come in on some raids to test the waters. Have a great day!

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Our goal is to have weekly events for everyone to take part in. Mythic+, Transmog, Achievement runs, and PvP.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

Recruitment:

-Tank: Low Priority (Both raid leads are currently tanking)
-Healer High
-Ranged DPS High
-Melee DPS High

Send me a message at Oathmaker#1785