Returning duo lf EST M+/m raiding guild

Hello,

My partner and I are returning to the game and would prefer a guild focused on M+/raiding. Our available times are any day of the week and any time between 6-11 PM EST. We can push to 12 for the right guild.

Links to our “main” toons.

Nike: (OP)
https ://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Aerwynne

https ://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Janasi

https ://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Kazamura

https ://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Nikegatsu

https ://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Tyielle

https ://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Ed%C3%ADson

I would prefer to play lock this tier.

Kai: (partner)

https ://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Kaijune

He has a shaman and hunter in the works as well. He would prefer to main ww or mw.

We understand that raid spots are earned but we would still prefer to be in the same guild. We are not tied to factions. For the right guild we would transfer servers/factions. You can reach us at:

Battlenet:
Nikelaus#1937

Discord:
Nikelaus#8640
Kaijune#1230

References on performance are available upon request.

1 Like

Hiya Edison!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more ranged dps! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. We finished the tier at 8/10H (skipped Fatescribe, KT down) as people didn’t want to raid much this late in the tier!

Our plan for 9.2 and beyond is to hit normal first to see the fights and then swapping to heroic full-time to aim for AoTC. Whether or not we venture into mythic will be decided as a team upon achieving AoTC.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many members at 2k rating and above!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hi Edison! I added you on discord. :slight_smile: We’re getting full on locks (thanks to 9.2 making them flavor of the month) but we’d still be interested in chatting if you think we might be a good fit! Definetly have room for a ww with a mw OS.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
DH
WW monk
Boomkin
Mage
Non-Mail DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi there, you two sound like an amazing fit for our guild! we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experience guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach. We are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of players who execute their classes well and have good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it.
raid mon/tu 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde! hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

Hey Friends!

I would love a lock and WW badly!!! Spam inc!

Tilted Halos is a reforming guild on Stormrage! We are a former US 150 (WoD) that has returned! Our last CE was in Legion, took almost all of BFA off, and unfortunately we lost to the roster boss at 4/10M in SoD. We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our raiding team!

Apply here: https://discord.gg/WuUJFYxqsF

High Needs:

Rogue
Enhance Shaman
Unholy/Frost DK

*Any DPS classes that are pumping!

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celHeals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

We help people get AOTC as well (once on farm)! As well as run lots of keys of all levels, big pushes, medium pushes, and smol pushes for alts or newer players!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere in an INCLUSIVE guild while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday from 7:00pm-11:00pm CST. ~Personal Loot is the loot system. Any BoEs that drop if not a direct upgrade are sold for guild bank funds (1/2 the BoE goes to gbank, half goes to the raider who looted the BoE)

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

1 Like

Hello!

[A] < Coup de Grâce> is recruiting for H/M progression and are looking for a lock and a mw/ww monk. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 8-11 EST.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to add me for any questions about the guild or our application process at:

Discord: Keaudex#5097

Bnet: Keaudex#1808

I’m gonna keep this as short as possible.

I’m a somewhat returning raider who has raided in the top 10 US, as well as various top 50 guilds. I’ve successfully created and maintained multiple guilds which have all achieved CE within a relevant time span. The goal is simple, CE every tier moving forward within a reasonable time.

This is going to be a fresh start. I don’t care if you have ZERO mythic exp, this is a place where you can start. All I ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. I’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

What you need to know:

• Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

• Have a set of raiders already ready to go, all CE experience.

• Fun and engaging environment.

• As mentioned above, NO prior mythic exp required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

• DPS (both melee and ranged)
  • Healers

I know what it takes to achieve CE and clear end game content. If you’re looking for a new start, or looking to break into mythic raiding for the first time, this is a fantastic opportunity. If you’d like to apply, feel free to add me to bnet: Supremacy#11937

Hey yall! Hope you’re both doing well. I’m recruiting for The Aristocats on Alliance Stormrage. We could definitely use a ranged DPS (warlock preferred) and mdps who can flex heal to add to our crew :slight_smile: Our guild is new, consisting of previous CE/mythic raiders and people newer to raiding who are aiming to make a heroic/Aotc guild that dabbles in mythic without getting too burnt out. We’ve done the heavy grind before and now are just looking to make a fun community that people can hang out in, play the game, and have a good time. We’re not raiding till 9.2 (however, we are quite active doing M+, just hanging out, and doing things like jackbox/phasmophobia/other party games in the meantime). If you’d like to find out more about us, please see the attached link.
https ://guildsofwow.com/the-aristocats

I’ll add ya on Discord: rahat#2723

Hello friends! Hope you find a home. :slight_smile: I’ll reach out on discord, very interested.

Are you looking for hard mythic prog or just a casual mythic raiding experience?

Hey everyone else! Naughtytime here! GM/Raid lead of the EO :slight_smile: Back with some more guild recruiting! Alliance guild, Kel’thuzad.

This last tier was a huge test for me personally. I was down over 15+ raiders and multiple officers from castle tier, and relatively it went pretty smooth! I have recruited some awesome people and super excited to see where we can go in 9.2 :slight_smile: We are currently on raid break to rest up and take a mental break for 9.2. I think Everyone reading this knows 9.1 was a hell of a wild patch lol.

We are an AOTC/casual mythic prog team. We push heroic content pretty hard core then progress as long as we can into mythic before the tier ends. We finished 10/10 AOTC and 1/10 mythic in the SoD tier! We had problems getting a consistent 20 people without pugs and we know how rough pugs can be :frowning: Which is why I am here posting this!! I need more committed gamers for our raid team!

We raid wed/Thursday usually, with some Tuesday sprinkled in to match times for people (this is ALWAYS communicated and voted on) 7-10 server (9-12 eastern for a reference)

NEEDS

DPS : Mage, Monk, DK, druid, hunter, ETC. Literally about anything. We are not being picky!

Healer : Druid, shaman, monk, disc priest. (2 holy priest right now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Tanks : We have our tanks set, but one of our main tanks is a very good damage and it would be a nice boost to have him able to damage. A tank that could communicate, and we could depend on would be an awesome find for us!

I really appreciate all the people that have stood by my side since the start of this expansion and of course the new people that helped us with our 9.2 tier. I am looking forward to where we can go from here and push farther into mythic content. I feel like we have a strong team willing to work together, along with possibly some old raiders coming back to bolster our roster. New blood will only make us stronger!

Mythic keys are done regularly, 9.2 should be a good patch for us with keys! We have a lot of people running them right now! PVP has always been dead, but it’s never out of the question

Horde are always welcome; I understand transfer changes are hard and to trial is a pain in the butt. But I am sure we can figure something out, so you have a home! Come to the dark side!!

Super excited to here from of you and hope I can welcome you to our guild with open arms!

Contact me here - Excited to chat :slight_smile:

Discord - Ty - Resent#3575
Bnet - Bubonict#1987