Returning DPS looking for guild for raid team and M+ runs

Played all the way back in Warlords of Draenor, quit the game when my first ever guild broke up and only time I came back was for the first raid tier of BfA. IRL friend got me back into the game and I am now looking for a community to Raid with and also do mythic dungeons.

Planning on playing either hunter (MM or Survival) or Fury Warrior, currently undecided which to main and which to alt. Its been so long that im not sure how to gauge how good I am, but I think I am capable of raiding at AOTC levels.

I have sure availability mon/tue/thur/sun from the hours of around 6-12 PM EST, so a raid team that has raid nights on any of those days would be the best fit, and will likely be frequently looking for M+ runs in non raid nights/hours because I really enjoy the bite size skill testing environment and good loot they provide. Having a dedicated M+ night would definitely be a big plus for me.

My battlenet ID is Artacuno#1772, and my discord handle is artacuno. Feel free to add me on either or comment on this thread with a way to reach you if you feel I could be a good fit for your team and/or community.

Hi Artacuno

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hello Artacuno, Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now. We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis
Timotay25

Hey there! “TwiztedVoid” is a newly formed guild that was made by players returning to WoW for TWW! We are looking to setup a raid team with core players! We will also be into mythic+, and we are active on discord! If you wanna come check us out then we’d love to have you!
BNET: sacred#11557
Discord: sacred#7757

Howdy, we could use another hunter in one One-Night raid guild. We also will be doing M+ and PvP!

One-Day AOTC [Mon 7:00-9:30 EST] + PvP guild - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)