Returning DK LF EST Server Mythic Guild

I’ve been Mythic raiding since Mid Wod. I took a break due to travelling for work (I’m a controls/system engineer for power utilities) BoD tier and am now looking for a guild to get back into raiding. I play mainly dps dk, paladin and warrior and have a couple years of tanking experience as well. My time zone is EST and would prefer to stay on a server that operates out of the same.

I’m fully proficient in a couple programming languages including LUA - and can write WA’s, addons, and UI’s. I have a couple examples if you are interested.

I’m ok with either faction (I mained Alliance for years to prior to the BFA) and maybe willing to play other classes to fit needs.

I’ve played as high as US 100; but presently any guild with a reliable mythic track record would be acceptable- preferably one active outside of raiding.

If you have any interest or questions feel free to contact me.

Wowprogress and Warcraft Logs available on request (as I can’t link them here).

Hey I’m looking to add a dps dk to my roster as I got no dks sadly. The guild I’m recruiting you for is NFA on Lightbringer alliance side. Prog is 9/9M,
Raid time are Fri/Sat 7:30-1030pm PST and Wed 7-10pm PST for heroic clear (optional after first 2-4 weeks of new content)

Hit me up if that sounds interesting my discord is saae#3586

Vrekt of Illidan (5/8H 9/9M) is looking for DPS for CE in 8.2 and beyond.

We raid 7-10CT Tues, Wed, Thur.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Disc: Destructive#1640
BNet: MasterSk#1789

I can also make pretty decent Watermelon Sorbet.

Oooh, watermelon sorbet. Please bring enough for the team, kthx! :smiley:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on . We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS. We will be heading directly into Normal and Heroic Eternal Palace during opening week.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you don’t mind semi-hardcore mythic raiding.
We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 7/8N EP. We plan to clear normal then heroic and push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.