Returning DH LF 8/8H (or anything tbh)

Hello,

I used to be a pretty hardcore raider, ranging from have fun, lets just clear content to Top 50 guilds that spend 8-12 hrs a day raiding new content. Life has stopped me from doing this with Wife, Children, Pregnant wife with children, so i’m not looking for hardcore anymore.

I recently came back from an extended break, from the end of legion. Looking to find a guild that will allow me to either work my way up, to prove that I have what it takes to jump back into the raiding scene or to even work with them to help progress as a guild together.

I have no experience on this expansion, or no logs to prove how decent of a player I am. I learn quickly, and adapt to any problems. I’m willing to sit in discord and wipe on the same stupid boss for hours at a time while my children pull at my leg.

Add me if any of this sounds what your looking for.

Rights#1718 (want to stay horde)

1 Like

armory.

I know how that is, my wife and I just came back last year. Good luck on your search for a new guild. Here is our ad, if you’d like to speak with someone about it, the contact information is below.
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.
Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.
Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Heroic Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey there I accidentally deleted your btag! I resent a request in hopes to chat a bit. We are horde 4/8M EP w/ sub 20 on Orogoza. TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. Active guild in all aspects of the game LF more DPS :smiley:

I apologize again. Was a busy evening last night!!!

Rawra#1290

Hi Yaba! We might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently openly recruiting for raids as we look to Ny’alotha and 8.3, and there’s room for you! We are a Heroic progression guild, and have gotten AOTC for BoD and EP. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays). Currently, Wednesday is a clear of H Palace, and Thursday is an achievement run for the mount!

Not into raiding? No problem. We love running M+ dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Severinne#3611.

Hey there! My guilds recruiting some more for our raid team we raid on fri/sat 6-9 (pst) we do M+ thro out the week and other shenanigans as well. We are a heroic focused raiding guild that strives for AotC and we also dabble in mythic content. We are a group that has been together for some time and many of us have families/work/children agro :stuck_out_tongue: so we understand that part. If you are interested please add me to btag and we can chat some more :). My btag is Hera#1937

You can also check us out on our forum post and drop a reply there if interested. The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! (8/8H TEP)

Cheers and Good luck!

Hi there!

Not sure if you’re still looking, but I’d love to chat with you more if you are!

Elysium is an AotC/Heroic-focused guild that was formed in Cata and has raided consistently since then (some of us have been playing together even longer than that). We’ve cleared every raid on Heroic since we formed and are currently 8/8H EP. Similar to what you described, we found that when we started to dabble in Mythic it resulted in much more stress and much less fun, so we focus on Heroic now (plus things like running the Heroic Warfronts, timewalking raids, etc). While we expect people to do their part to pull their weight, people > progression.

We raid Wed/Thurs from 7-10pm PST (Hyjal is a West Coast server). Outside of that, our members enjoy Mythic+, battle pet collecting, achievements, and obsessing over transmog. We are a tight-knit group that all have lives outside the game (kids, jobs, etc), but also greatly value our in-game family.

Hit me up in game if you’re interested and we can chat more!
Liliova#1249 (on bnet)

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making a strong push for Famed Slayer title at this moment.

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey Yabadabado,

We might be a good fit for you if you’re still looking. We’re on a semi-break atm. Only raiding 1 night/week til 8.3 gets closer - then we’ll ramp back up. But we clear EP in that one night, so we’d be able to help you gear up. We also arrange M+ and other activities in our discord channel. This means that you’d have plenty of time before 8.3 to gear up and work on your toon. It’s a fun and helpful group. Although we aren’t PC at all - so a good sense of humor is required!

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS, 1/8 M EP (All AotC of course)

We are mainly an AotC guild, but we like to dabble in Mythic if we have the numbers for it. More mythic could be in our future if we can get a solid 20-man group going.

I will add your bnet and maybe we can chat! Hope to hear from you.
Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503