Returning Demon Hunter LF raiding guild

I’m returning to the game after a break at the start of BFA. I have recently capped this character and I am looking for a guild to help with gearing and to prepare for raiding in shadowlands. I am available to raid almost anytime. I mainly play havoc but, if I am asked to tank I can learn to play vengeance.

Hey there! What days/times are you looking for? My guild, Dropouts Inc is currently 4/12H, looking to expand our team to hit AOTC as well as set up a group thats ready for shadowlands together. We currently raid Sat and Sun 9-12pm PST. We are currently open to having anyone who is interested. We’re a laid back guild who just likes to have fun and help each other out. If you’re interested reach out to myself (Springpeeper/Froglet), Erectahn or Woopers in game, or you can message anyone in guild and they can get you to one of the officers.

My Bnet is Ribbit#1786 if you prefer that way too.

Hey Ryyler! Our guild is LF a DH to join our raid team pushing into mythic next week. We raid Thur and Mon 8-11pm EST. Is this sounds like something you may be interested in, please find me on bnet Guts#1679 or on the character Gregel in-game.

Bound by Flame is a guild founded in February made up of a small group that transferred over from Dalaran. Right now we currently raid one day per week which is Friday Night from 8-11 pm eastern. We are in heroic right now at 8/12 H. Once shadowlands drops we will add a second night of either Sat or Sun night to the raid schedule. Right now we use Sunday night as an optional alt night for normal.

Our main goal was to build up a good group for Shadowlands that will focus on AOTC. With the fact this current content will be out for quite some time yet we are just taking our time and working as a team to enjoy getting to know each other and how our play styles work together.

Our current group is completely drama free. We range from 19-65. We all like to chat on discord, work to help each other out and leave our egos at the door.

If you are looking for a chill group that plans to focus on AOTC in Shadowlands and can raid in a relaxed format this might be the place for you as we move towards finishing the last raid of the tier. Even if it’s your alt who wants to join that is fine we just about meeting good people to enjoy the game.

We currently have the following openings…

1 Emergency Tank who will main dps most nights
1-2 Healers, one of them who does dps when needed
4 Melee dps
2 to 3 Ranged- NO HUNTERS

So if this sounds like something you would want to check out hit me up either of my accounts BigGuySports#1346 or BigGuySports#1732

All are welcome even non raiders, casuals, returning players.

Guild: Casually Heroic Currently 11/12N, 11/12H

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Discord Contacts:
Spankalicous#2082
Vanz#9144
Skorrge#5578

Bnet:
Vanz#1302
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs: Anyone that wants to game with some pretty chill people. We will work around your desired class.

About us: has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals, we will NOT be pushing mythics. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We don’t have the time required for successful mythic progression. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear Heroic content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.