Returning demo lock / resto druid looking for new home

I’m returning to Wow after a multi year break, looking for a guild for AOTC raiding and keys in TWW.

I’d love to find a solid guild who socializes outside raid times, has a good rapport, and a sense of humor.

I can regularly and reliably raid weekday evenings from 6-11 (CST) but not looking to dedicate more than 2 days a week to raiding.

I’m a laid back, experienced player who’s quick to learn and always open to constructive advice—looking for a likeminded group.

Hey Civilize!
DGMA is recruiting all for The War Within. We are a guild of online and IRL friends of 7+ years looking to expand the ranks. We are primarily an AOTC guild that love to branch out into other forms of content IE: PVP, Mythic plus or other random games. We have lost some people over the years to IRL commitments and have fallen short of a raid roster this past tier or so. We are aiming to recruit 10+ people to have a solid roster and never miss another raid day to lack of bodies.

We are all capable of AOTC, with a few players being CE raiders and Rank1 IO players. If you are willing to learn, we are happy to help get you up to speed. Our raid leader has multiple Cutting Edge kills and will help anyone who wants it.

Our current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12 EST.

As it stands we have open spots for any class or spec. We need one tank, and as many dps and healers we can get. We will always have a high need for exceptional players, or someone that is comfortable either multi-classing or having a class that can do multiple roles to fill in when needed.

Please fill out our quick google Form below and we will be in touch!
forms.gle/CKb53VVEPaVZjJyx5

1 Like

Heya Holy,

I saw your post in the forums and filled out the form about 20 min ago—this is Chincy (the name of my demo lock)…for some reason my post on this thread was on my low level shaman, Civilize.

I’d love to chat more if you have time, just let me know!

Hi there Chiney,

I’m recruiting for Assault, an AotC-focused guild that raids Thurs/Fri evenings from 9:30p-12a CST. We’re a close-knit and fun group, many of which have been together far longer than this guild’s inception during BFA. I think you would potentially be a great fit for us! Reach out to me on BNet if you are interested in chatting - limbrok#1655

Best,
Liim

Idk if our times fit but I am going to post our raid. Please reach out if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:
• Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
• Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About Raiding with Us: As a guild, we achieve AOTC every season and aim to push into Mythic. With a core group of up to 16 players, we’re looking to expand by 4-6 committed raiders. We provide support to raiders through the guild bank and officer assistance to ensure everyone is raid-ready.

What We Offer:
• Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons, striking a balance between fun and focus; we welcome players who value camaraderie and collective success.
• Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raid nights are efficient, focused, and supportive.
• Experienced Leadership: Our officers are dedicated to helping eager learners grow and excel.
• Mythic+: While raiding is our primary focus, we actively run M+ groups.
• PVP: We have a casual PVP group that enjoys achieving elite sets together.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (Need a swing healer that can also DPS)
• Restoration Shamans
• Holy Paladins
• Restoration Druids
• Preservation Evokers
• Other Healers: Just message us; we’re flexible!

DPS:
• Highly Needed Classes: Mage, Warlock, Rogue
• Other DPS: Message us, we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

PVP: Our casual PVP group is all about fun and camaraderie. We regularly achieve elite sets and push ratings together. We’re not hardcore or elitist; we’re just a group of friends enjoying PVP content.
If you’re looking for a guild where you can:
• Run PVP content with friends
• Improve your skills without pressure
• Participate in guild events and activities
• Enjoy good ol’ fashioned WoW camaraderie

Then we’re the guild for you! We welcome players of all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned pros. Our Discord is always active, with members ready to dive into PVP.
Requirements:

•	Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
•	Discord: Mandatory for voice chat during raids and is our primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa
Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Morning,

Azure Flame fits your criteria and we’re recruiting, raid times are 9-11 Eastern on Fri/Sat. Lot of keys and fun outside of those times. Drop me a line - Discord - Enthalpy7033

Hey Civilize maybe wed be a good fit?

Greetings Civilize!

Welcome back to WoW! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey, Civilize,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific–we go about a half hour later than you are looking for, but figured it was worth reaching out! We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, mostly working adults, always clear heroic.
A consistent raider would be a great addition to our team and we are looking for both dps and probably heals. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Hi Civilize, we are Tom Sellecks Mustache an adult raiding guild on Thrall Est. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-9Est. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us as we move into The War Within.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Full Time tank spot open
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Full Time spot open
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic AoTC raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. AoTC is our goal with every expansion.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hey Civilize o /

My guild might be a good fit! Here’s some info about our group. Hope to hear back!

Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

Schedule

Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break
Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here :black_heart:

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys.

My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.

An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time.

If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.